groups

Question-----why is there not a group for paid members ?

How long does someone haveta be away from logging in to be dropped from the register ?

This topic was edited
RE:groups

Very good question, you see profiles and people havent been on a year? Really do you think they are nudists, no way in hell

T&D

This post was edited

I wonder the same thing ! People need to be drop !

This post was edited

The owners will never drop a member for not logging in. They want to keep the false numbers up.
Just maybe the owners have seen how much time it takes to "Delete", not as easy as email or spams. Thanks for the responses

This post was edited

The owners will never drop a member for not logging in. They want to keep the false numbers up.

It is rummered that this is the case as the site will be worth more members even though say 75% haven't signed in for a year.

This post was edited

From my experience people join, look around for pictures and move on to the next site. They're not really nudists. They're just looking for nude pictures. They don't understand what being a nudist is.

And find there are very few photos they can see without paying for the site so never come back again.

This post was edited

Question-----why is there not a group for paid members ?

You can set up a group for paid members your self if you want to and set it private and let only paid members in.

This post was edited

And then build a HUGE wall around it.

This post was edited

Question : sent in a ticket then received email was a response. Well they say it is on the "wall", where is that ?

This post was edited

All is well with TT. The answer is not for me to say in forums. If TT1/TT2 which to tell the answer they can, do not believe it is my space to do so...................

This post was edited

I'm a nudist but forgot I had this account after maybe 6 months. and been going here for 2 yrs, just have talked to anyone from my area in here.

This post was edited