RE:Change A Letter Game

MALE MARE

This post was edited

MARE MART

I know MART has been used before.
We seem to be ignoring the game rules over and over and over and over
Can't anyone think of a replacement for this waste of time?
This is my last post on this game.
If we ignore the rules what the hell are we doing??

This post was edited

MARE MARTI know MART has been used before.We seem to be ignoring the game rules over and over and over and overCan't anyone think of a replacement for this waste of time?This is my last post on this game.If we ignore the rules what the hell are we doing??

Why did you submit it if you know its been used before? It's a lot like the immigration laws. People are breaking the laws but many people want to ignore the laws and not enforce them.

This post was edited

MART - CART.

This post was edited

CART FART (both words used before) and many words will be repeated on this thread. THE RULES NEED TO BE CHANGED

This post was edited

FART FARE

(to decrease the probability of a repeat, you could use a larger word....5 or 6 letters)

This post was edited

MARE MARTI know MART has been used before.We seem to be ignoring the game rules over and over and over and overCan't anyone think of a replacement for this waste of time?This is my last post on this game.If we ignore the rules what the hell are we doing??Why did you submit it if you know its been used before? It's a lot like the immigration laws. People are breaking the laws but many people want to ignore the laws and not enforce them.

OK! You started this game.
You made up the rules.
Do want us to ignore the rules you established?
If so, why?
The game is dead.

This post was edited

Fare - rare

This post was edited

Rare - Care

This post was edited

CARE -] FARE

This post was edited