To shave or not to shave???

Just wondering what all yall prefer, shaved, or smooth??? Anyone ever use Nair down there??? Wanting to try it on my scrotum.

This topic was edited
RE:To shave or not to shave???

I've always been curious about using Nair on my pubic area. But have heard some horror stories about the pain and unpleasant effects. I do think it would be nice to be super smooth around the penis and scrotum without all the potential nicks of shaving with a blade that I usually experience.

This post was edited

I usually use a four blade razor and do not have any problems with it

This post was edited

Can be a great feeling just need ti the right person to do it for you.

This post was edited

Can be a great feeling just need ti the right person to do it for you.

I think you are right about that. Would be easiest to let someone you trust do all the shaving for you!

This post was edited

I shave but with a razor. No not use Nair it's not meant for the most sensitive part of our bodies. If you do use Nair you will feel like your skin is on fire and yes I tried it too. NEVER again!! Use a new razor.

This post was edited

I tried shaving, but the razor stubble and ingrown hairs were uncomfortable. I found that using Magic Powder for sensitive skin worked on everything except my scrotum. That skin was too sensitive and the powder burned, but the depilatory worked on the penis shaft, inner thighs, and belly skin around the penis. Shaving the scrotum worked, though, and I didn't get any ingrown hairs for that. So, a combination is what I found to be most effective - shaving just the scrotum and depilatory on everything else.

This post was edited

Well I used Nair for men on my scrotum last night, left it on for about 6 minutes before i wiped it off. It did an amazing job on me with just a bit of minor irritation, Smoothest pair of balls ever.

This post was edited

would post of picture of it, but do not know if they are allowed.

This post was edited

I use a coconut oil and a multi blade razor. The oil moisturizes while you use it and doesn't cause irritation. Just be careful.

This post was edited

I use a coconut oil and a multi blade razor. The oil moisturizes while you use it and doesn't cause irritation. Just be careful.

This post was edited