selling my 54 Buick (SE Michigan)

hey everyone, moving back to oregon and cant afford to bring my car with me. Here's the CL link if any gearheads around MI are interested. https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/1876775252.html

This topic was edited
RE: selling my 54 Buick (SE Michigan)

SIPA's?

This post was edited

What planet are you from Nudejohnny? Speak english, so us True Americans understand.

This post was edited

SIPA is an acronym.
Does the "True Americans" version of the English language include the word "acronym"?
If not, I will explain it to you slowly and in very small words

would johny's response make him a ripa?

This post was edited

rude intolerant........
he seemed to be upset that everyone does not know every single acronym there is.
and i guess his explanation of what an acronym is must be for those that did not go to school past the 8th grade.
but thinking about my reponse later after i posted it, i realized that i sunk to his level.

This post was edited

wow, i didnt expect a grammar war to break out over this :P
So i'm guessing that using this site to solicit is against TOS or something. Sorry lol. :P
2 weeks until the move and still havent had anyone get past talking to me on the phone to come see it. Do people really expect there to be nothing wrong with a 56 year old car that i'm selling for only $2500? I've even lowered the price to $2300 on CL and will probably go down to 2100 when there's a week left.
Getting a bit worried about what to do if it doesnt sell. Not only will i have a car i cant ship but i wont have first and last months rent when i get to where im going.

This post was edited