This summer

This summer we plan to go to Florida to see friends they live 1/2:or so from Apollo beach I see wear it has a nude beach clothing oppshonal is that true ? . My friends wife says they go there alot but she did not say anything about a nude beach

This topic was edited
RE:This summer

John, Apollo beach is part of the Canaveral National Seashore. The section at the very end of the access road is clothing optional. Parking may be an issue as the lot is small. Park your car and walk to the right (south) this is the clothing optional section which extends to the backcountry permit line.

This post was edited

Thanks for the info

This post was edited

My wife and I went there a few years ago. It was nice. Not too many people when we were there. The lot is small which keeps the crowds down I suppose. On our way in there was a sign warning against nudity, but once on the beach you'll be fine. I'm told that you should not go beyond the boundary markers along the beach.

Enjoy!

This post was edited

Sounds like a nice place to take a newbie.

This post was edited

My wife and I have been to Apollo several times, but not in a few years. It was never crowded, probably like others have written, because of limited parking. It's a very nice, clean beach. Probably very desirable for those who haven't gotten completely comfortable with social nudity. We will certainly return if the opportunity presents itself.

This post was edited

Just make sure you are not confusing Apollo Beach that is on the gulf side with the Apollo/Playalinda that is part of the government Canaveral Space Center.
Miles apart.

This post was edited

Very nice beaches and clean and hes good for new newbies as is allot of distance you can have between people

This post was edited

Playalinda is accessed fro Titusville. You have to go further north to New Smyrna Beach of go south to get to Apollo Beach. The walk to the beach is longer at Apollo.

This post was edited