Nude Camping in Nebraska

Has anyone thought about planning a nudist camping trip in Nebraska? Is there even a place we can camp nude in Nebraska? If anyone is interested in a possible Nudist Camping event let me know and we will find out where we could hold an event like this.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Camping in Nebraska

We would be game for some nude camping if a good place can be found.

This post was edited

Ok cool if we can get other members interested we can start planning a finding a location

This post was edited

I would be interested. I live in Omaha and nothing here. Not even a club or get together.

This post was edited

Ok cool, yeah once we can find a place or even take a drive to somewhere that has nudist camping. It will probably be sometime this summer when it's nice.

This post was edited

id love it, im game, to bad we cant find a pasture someplace, that would be ideal, all the land i have access to, well nudists prolly wouldnt be well received.

This post was edited

id love it, im game, to bad we cant find a pasture someplace, that would be ideal, all the land i have access to, well nudists prolly wouldnt be well received.

This post was edited

This post was edited

The Cornhusker Rec Club (CRC) has a 10 acre spot reserved for events behind a locked gate. Contact them for information
at CRCbuff@aol.com

This post was edited

we have for many years now . gone up to Merritt Reservoir. just south of the damn. there are primitive campsites I think it's the third one South of the resort where you buy gas has room and is very private will we always put up a motion detector by the road in case someone turns in.

This post was edited

found a good place on Merritt Reservoir just south of the Damned in one of the primitive Camp spots

This post was edited