Hike at 2PM on Saturday (March 11, 2017)

There will be a group of us hiking the upper trail head on Saturday (tomorrow). Meeting at the trail head at 2PM. If you are interested and would like to join please post below or message me directly. If you plan on meeting us up there please bring plenty of water (or a life straw), sunscreen if you wish, and if you are able to bring one grocery bag to help hike trash out. The grocery bag is not necessary, just an idea for people who would like to help.

Thank you!!! Hope to see you there!

-Kura

This topic was edited
RE:Hike at 2PM on Saturday (March 11, 2017)

We were planning to go early but I can talk to my girlfriend and see if later works. The trash bag idea sounds great and even if we go earlier I will bring one.

Vince

This post was edited

I wish there was someone like you to organize hikes for us up here in the Seattle area!

This post was edited

I'd love to join the hike if it's still an open invitation. I have a pickup so people can just toss the bags of trash in the bed after the hike out. I haven't been there this season but does anyone know if there's water in the pools?

This post was edited

There is still plenty water in the pools. I was there just last weekend.

This post was edited

Hi Kura,

I would soooo love to join today's hike but unfortunately this is one of my few Saturdays with a conflict. Maybe next Saturday 3/18 if another hike takes place then...?

Have fun! Should be a great day outdoors!

D

This post was edited

I had the best time yesterday. Thanks everyone for an amazing turnout.

This post was edited

Thanks so much for having us. Was fun for sure. Can't wait to do it again. :)
A.J.

This post was edited

Do you give a report of your hike?

This post was edited

So where the pics from this hike?.. make everyone jealous and wish we could join you guys

This post was edited