- road_cyclist road_cyclist
- Anybody going on the BNB 2022 Caribbean cruise in February?
- road_cyclist responded to a topic "Best times and days"
- Are you going to the third trailhead? The signed, first, trail is mostly families and textiles. The third trail rarely has children. If you still...
- road_cyclist responded to a topic "Tanque Verde Report"
- Thanks for the report! Time for me to get back there myself!
- road_cyclistuploaded photo
- road_cyclistcreated a topic
- Maine travel information?
- Hi! I am planning a trip along the coast from Portland to West Quoddy Head during the first two weeks of September. I'm looking for nude-friendly...
- road_cyclist became friends with Tuckej06
- road_cyclistjoined a group
- Shaved Truenudist that are CERTIFIED
Not fake real people
- road_cyclist became friends with tallnbare915 and 2 more
- road_cyclist became friends with Scarecrow13
- road_cyclist responded to a topic "Carrizo gorge (east of San Diego)"
- Two or three years ago, before vandals moved and derailed the first set of train cars blocking the main line, the railroad still ran trains past...
- Checking...Please wait
- Login or Register to view 355 more items..
- Loading..Please wait..
- Load 355 more..
Corporate professional who loves the sun and wind on his skin. Former professor, turned scientist and engineer, turned lawyer, turned outdoors enthusiast. I have a wide variety of interests, and am always a gentleman. I grew up in a household where my father was very conservative and my mother was relaxed about her nudity and body image when she had the opportunity. I started experimenting with 'home nudity' during college, and expanded my comfort zone from there. Just ask me about myself and I am happy to share. Longtime AANR member.
Anonymous - 58
- 6' 2"
- Income Level
- Ask me
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Women, couples, select men (gentlemen who can be friends), and groups. I am very nonjudgmental and I enjoy meeting and talking to people of any gender, race, culture, or orientation, if we have something in common on which to base a friendship. I believe in friends first. Anyone who is comfortable in the nude and considers it a natural thing. I love the natural beauty of any body and anybody on the outside, but I really want to be friends with the inner person. I especially want to meet people with different points of view and interests, and explore what I might have otherwise overlooked myself. It's about personal growth, right? And giving back too! __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________I like meeting interesting and authentic new people and making friends; and I especially enjoy keeping those friendships for a long time. I travel extensively. If I have reached out to you for local information, or if you see that I am in your area, I hope that you might be interested in meeting or chatting a bit. I also enjoy hosting those that aren't creepy serial killers ; ) so if you are in Arizona and looking for an indoor guestroom or RV plug in, or just some local guidance, just ask.
Cycling. Spandex is almost nude and doesn't hide anything, right? Hiking. I enjoy hiking secluded trails in the nude - well OK, with boots. Photography. Don't worry, I always ask subjects and models for permission first. Very interested in learning yoga; hoping it will be helpful in maintaining flexibility and calming my sometimes A-type drive. Therapeutic massage, both giving and receiving, and open to sensual massage in the right circumstances (again, friends first, of course, and then we'll see...). A relaxing nude dip in the water! Hot tubs and hot springs - yes!!! Good food, good drink - in moderation, and good company for good thought provoking discussions. OK, I do like NASCAR and a good beer too lol
I like hundreds of good ones from all genres and found only one really bad one! (Ishtar)
Anything, although I can only take limited doses of rap.
My father, who made me the man I am, my grandfather, who taught me a lot, my mom, who taught me how to be nice, an optimist, and accepting of myself, and my sister, who still teaches me how to be loving and caring for others.
Get paid just by sending us users/traffic.
Signup takes seconds, start now!Signup as an affiliate!