if nudism was legal everywhere

If Nudism was legal everywhere, would you take advantage of it? Would you go to the store? Or would you still be conservative?

This topic was edited
RE:if nudism was legal everywhere

I would definitely take advantage of any time I can go nude in public or not

This post was edited

Yes, I would go everywhere in the nude!! I have hated clothes ever since I can remember!! We all came into this world nude, and I want to gout the same way I came in!!

This post was edited

If nudity were acceptable and legal in all places why the HELL would there be need for coverings. In the beginning coverings were just for protection from the elements and I think that is all they are needed for now. The pursuit of the textiles for body covering is only to enrich clothing manufacturers as seen in all the advertisements seen on TV and on the net. I further believe that living nude is not liberal or conservative it is just really comfortable and relaxing. In a nutshell it be me and sandals all the time weather permitting.

This post was edited

We would go everywhere, if it is warm enough and it is accepted to stay nude there (e.g. risk protection). In our vacations in the french nudist village we do this. Sometimes outside the "nude allowed" areas, too. But on this places are all nude.

This post was edited

I'd ease into it but it wouldn't take long to go Full Monty! Hmmm ... my wife would probably do what she does when we are out of town, out of state or out of the country ... sundress, sandals, flip flops and nothing else. I think right now, she'd probably go that route but would graduate to a sarong. Don't think she'd go naked until lots more women began doing it.

This post was edited

Absolutely I would take advantage of it. Weather/temperature permitting, I am naked 24/7 unless I have to go out my front door. My backyard is totally private and so is my shop and garage.

This post was edited