RE:Nude fun

I was on a delivery for my employer this week around lunchtime. After the delivery stop was completed I then began looking for a place to stop for my break, this area is in a rural location and I drove down a road that passes a nature trail. I pulled into the parking area and took a photo of the trailhead sign, the trail map shows a loop that will be perfect for nude hiking in the preserve area and woods. I shared this nature preserve discovery with my wife that evening when we got home from our jobs. We will definitely plan a trip back to this nature trail in the near future for a naked walk in nature.

Let us know how it goes. I see that nudity isn't listed in the "forbiddens" at the bottom, so of course that is your cue to drop trou, or skirt
:-).

This post was edited

I was on a delivery for my employer this week around lunchtime. After the delivery stop was completed I then began looking for a place to stop for my break, this area is in a rural location and I drove down a road that passes a nature trail. I pulled into the parking area and took a photo of the trailhead sign, the trail map shows a loop that will be perfect for nude hiking in the preserve area and woods. I shared this nature preserve discovery with my wife that evening when we got home from our jobs. We will definitely plan a trip back to this nature trail in the near future for a naked walk in nature.Let us know how it goes. I see that nudity isn't listed in the "forbiddens" at the bottom, so of course that is your cue to drop trou, or skirt:-).
You'll need a bag to take the compulsory water and phone but bare feet also seem to be OK.

This post was edited

You'll need a bag to take the compulsory water and phone but bare feet also seem to be OK.

Hay - if your naked what will you care about the compulsory water and phone? Anyone encountering you might just think something else is missing.

This post was edited

Anyone encountering you might just think something else is missing.

Yeah, like shoes.

This post was edited