Nude Photography

A keen amateur photographer, essentially of nature and landscapes, I'd like to explore nude photography and therefore am looking for models - both genders welcome, any ages or shapes. I thought this would be a good place where to start searching! I'd be aiming at making pictures that would be both arty and erotic. Please get in touch if you are interested.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Photography

I am surprised you have not had any replies until this one! I am very happy to pose nude for you preferably outdoors. The photo is me in cornwall earlier this month

This post was edited
RE:Nude Photography

A keen amateur photographer, essentially of nature and landscapes, I'd like to explore nude photography and therefore am looking for models - both genders welcome, any ages or shapes. I thought this would be a good place where to start searching! I'd be aiming at making pictures that would be both arty and erotic. Please get in touch if you are interested.

Hello. I have done in the past some life modelling but never done any phot work. The I am in Bristol most days of the week if your still looking for models.

This post was edited