RE:Where do I find nude dating sites or activities?

As a single woman (all be it an older woman) I have to say it is hard to meet other single nudists. I have many friends that I have made at the nudist facility that I attend but most of them are attached to someone else. I have met single men also but just have become friends with them which is a great thing. I have met some people from this site also. When meeting them it is ALWAYS in a public place and never at a private home. Once I meet them and feel comfortable then it is not an issue. And most of the time I will only agree to meet them after talking for some time in the chat and then to possibly video chat somehow. It is alway better to hear someones voice and see their face when talking. Good luck and I hope you find the right person to be with!

This post was edited
RE:Where do I find nude dating sites or activities?

I agree that going to a nudist retreat or gathering is absolutely the best way to meet others as far as looking for a soulmate. People are very laid-back and friendly. There's no judging about appearance or your personal beliefs. I've enjoyed Woodlot and Sun Ray Hills.

This post was edited