name change?

Is there any way to change the fake name? This crazy name was somehow automatically generated when I signed up, I don't like it, prefer to use my own name since I have no need to conceal myself with a fake identity. Real name is Reuben Titus.

I think I got it changed, I'm pretty slow with computer operation, didn't grow up with them.

This topic was edited
RE:name change?

That is a new one for me. I have not heard of a name of any kind being generated when signing up for an account.

This post was edited

Is there any way to change the fake name? This crazy name was somehow automatically generated when I signed up, I don't like it, prefer to use my own name since I have no need to conceal myself with a fake identity. Real name is Reuben Titus.I think I got it changed, I'm pretty slow with computer operation, didn't grow up with them.

Try going into Accounts Settings on your My Feed page by using the arrow down next to your username.

Then, click on the Account tab.

Above your username should be the word "username" ... try clicking on that.

You are not certified so maybe it will allow you to change your username that way. If not ... contact TT1 or 2 for help.

This post was edited

My name was generated as well. Since I was certified with that name if I change it I will have to be ready certified!

This post was edited

I think the reason for a computerised names I think is where you come up with a name which someone else has used and numbers are added to make a new name. When this happens to me I think up a new name/modified the first choice to stop this happening.

This post was edited