wilkesbarre pa hiking

going to wilkes barre PA next week for 2 weeks.
are there any local nude hiking areas?

This topic was edited
RE:wilkesbarre pa hiking

None that I am aware of but, There are two rather large nude resorts roughly an hour from here . Theyre not open until May though. Id like to know about any as well, maybe someone from here knows of some or has some property they would allow some nude hiking on.

This post was edited

talked to state parks and they said nude hiking is not allowed. same for state game commission for game lands.
might still check out the game lands as they may have more forest, but no real trails, and there is no listed hunting after noon.
will still hike 7 tubs and maybe mountain top but would prefer to have a naked hike or two while there.

This post was edited

Hopefully you can find some secluded places , good luck, If you do let us know where and how it works out, its supposed to warm up again starting Sunday, its been in the 40s and lots of rain here the last few days. Have fun.

This post was edited

So how did it work out for you?

This post was edited

did not on this trip.
But going back next week for two weeks to bring back grandkids'
Part of the problem is not having a car available.
there are two areas that look good.
I am hoping to try both. sadly no hot tubs around that i can find

This post was edited

Took hikes at 7 tubs, mullens view in hanover,riverside commom in Kingston, and along the tracks in wilkes Barre. Found quiet spots in each place so I dropped the shorts and freehiked. Got close to texiles at 7 tubs but ok. Of course I topk a few pics on the hikes. The tracks were at night. You can ne surprised how close you can be to the public with out the@ seeing you.
I will be back after august 30 and staying until September 11. There are some activities planned but a few days are open. At least one dat is planned for beechwood lodge hiking and hot tub after

This post was edited