PAMELA69'S PHOTO THREAD on FREE STYLE NUDITY

Having tried all sorts of things to work around the way TN has mishandled the Photos system inside groups and made it completely unworkable I have come to the conclusion that any group members who want to do it should create their own thread within the group to showcase their own photos. I will get the ball rolling with this thread - I will post my first few photos a little later today.

If you are interested please join in and create your own thread - I suggest you use the titling format I have used for this thread, putting your own name in, of course!

Pamela

This topic was edited
RE:PAMELA69'S PHOTO THREAD on FREE STYLE NUDITY

Amateur Glamour 1
Photo session for a select band of fellow members of my photo club - I was 17 at the time and had to keep my club antics very secret at home.

After a few sessions posing totally nude, someone asked if I would do some lingerie poses. I hadn't thought of it before but decided to give it a try at the next session.

This suspender belt proved very popular - I liked the way it framed my pubic hair, and I think the photographers did too. My pubic hair is very wiry and as I was getting ready to pose I combed it out into this afro style bush while the photographers watched. That seemed to add a little frisson to the session!

Pamela

This post was edited
My See-Through Pubic Hair Style

My See-Through Pubic Hair

From a photo session for a select band of fellow members of my photo club.

I was 17 at the time and had to keep my club antics very secret at home. At first I was very worried that the photographers might not like it I posed showing my vulva or my anus, but after a couple of sessions I was in no doubt at all that they were very keen for me to pose showing anything and everything without reservation.

A photographer approached me very shyly after one session and asked if I would be willing to pose with no pubic hair - I think it must have happened to every amateur nude model at that time.

The idea of being totally on display felt very exciting and I was very tempted to do it, but I was very concerned in case my parents got to know that I had shaved off my pubic hair - girls just did not do it then and I was scared they might then begin to wonder what I was getting up to at the photographic club.

What I ended up doing was to trim all the hair off most of my labia and all around my anus but leave a fairly full bush around the edges which could be combed out - my pubic hair is very wiry so it tends to stay where I comb it. The effect was to give a slight veil over my outer and inner labia but still allowing a pretty a good view of my anatomy. If my parents got a casual glimpse they wouldn't really notice most of my pubic hair had gone.

And, as I hoped, the photographers really appreciated what I had done for them. And I appreciated their appreciation and thanked them visually with a display of labial engorgement which astonished even me.

Pamela

This post was edited
RE:My See-Through Pubic Hair Style

Not sure what you mean, Anuska. Triangle above my clit?

Were you trying to post an image? - it looks as though something hasn't worked.

Pamela

This post was edited
RE:My Versatile Red Gee-String

Gorgeous bush!

This post was edited
By Request - More of me either in or partly out of my red gee string!

Hi Pamela ,All your pics are wonderful ...but of all i prefer your " Very Skimpy Red Gee String " .. Why ? i am also a g string fan ...my name just says that ! ...StringNudist here ..and Stringeur on True Swingers ....you are so wonderful ....we are all a bit exhibitionist ( love to show ) and voyeurs ...so nice to take pleasure in admiring others !!!Jay

Please comment so I know what you like!

Pamela

This post was edited
My Red Gee-String Partly in Me!

Couldn't resist posting this slightly different edit of a photo in the previous batch.

You may be wondering - yes, I did need help while posing for this photo, I couldn't see what was happening of course. One of the photographers very kindly helped to get the ribbon snuggling nicely in just the right places. I don't quite know what the experience did for him but I found it so enjoyable I almost had an orgasm.

Pamela

This post was edited
RE:My Red Gee-String Partly in Me!

You sure do know how to get our attention! Thanx

This post was edited
RE:By Request - More of me either in or partly out of my red gee string!

Love all these close up pics of you!! Thanks for sharing ;-)

This post was edited
RE:By Request - More of me either in or partly out of my red gee string!

Hi Pamela ,All your pics are wonderful ...but of all i prefer your " Very Skimpy Red Gee String " .. Why ? i am also a g string fan ...my name just says that ! ...StringNudist here ..and Stringeur on True Swingers ....you are so wonderful ....we are all a bit exhibitionist ( love to show ) and voyeurs ...so nice to take pleasure in admiring others !!!JayPlease comment so I know what you like!Pamela

Well I find your pics sexily awesome ..None of them left me indifferent ...I would qualify them as Artistic ! They have been the creation of a mutual complicity between a Model ( you ) and a Photographer ! ..Yes i admit i felt aroused and excited by your pics ... .I too , .i felt the softness of the silk ( or is it satin? ) on my own flesh ..and anus by just contemplating them ! I wanted to kneel and worship them ...surrender myself and be part and parcel of each of your pics !
Moreover wearing Red adds some overall spice ,,, it's the colour of Goddess Durga ! Colour of Blood !
Symbolic of a fiery temperament ! Lust ! Love ! Obsession ! Perseverance ! and Passion !
Red is the colour that attracts attention !
Meant for those who want to be seen in a crowd and stand for what they represent !
Red is the colour for those who are to set their mark !
I want to name each of your pics Temptations !
and you would be Pamela the Temptress !
I felt the temptation to talk a random walk along the red silk track !
exploring each and every piece of the surface !
feel the warmth of your skin !
the smoothness of the silk !
inhaling your fragrance !
discovering the hidden woods !
feeling the bush against my face !

Take my word Pamela these words emanate straight from my heart .
Thanks for sharing such nice pics !

Hugs and Kisses
Jay

This post was edited
Impromptu Photo of me in the Photo Club Changing Room

Me in the Club Studio Changing Room

A sneaky pre-session photo taken before the session started. I didn't mind too much, really - to me a nude session meant nude. I would get undressed as soon as I arrived, partly because I enjoyed it but ostensibly to allowing any underwear compression lines to dissipate before the photography began. That was a bit academic because I rarely wore any underwear to the session.

The fact was I enjoyed helping to set up the studio in the nude - rolling down the background paper if were were using it, moving props, setting up lights.

All part of the erotic thrill!

This post was edited