Dual nude activities

We're going to tie two of the already mentioned activities together. Nude gardening and nude running. After all they kind of complement each other. Growing the kind of food that will impart the best health and endurance and then making use of the enhanced endurance by running regularly.

But in my situation there's a lot involved in getting there and doing it efficiently. Been working on it for many years, but it's about to all come together and make something work.

It involves big equipment, to clear land for gardening. It involves mechanics, to repair and build vehicles and machines to help with the work. It involves small equipment, tillers, tractors, chain saw, maintaining and repairing them. It takes extensive research into soil fertility management to learn how to tweak the soil chemistry to get healthy plants and good food from them.

I was developing a steam powered firewood truck this winter, need to process quantities of wood for biochar, along with getting my greenhouse heating system set up. Then it came time to plant things and I stopped to do that. But soon realized I needed a small pickup to help me out. All I have is a big pickup and it is too bulky to get around easily. So there's this little isuzu 4x4 truck been sitting here waiting on someone to work on. neighbor gave up on it 4 years ago after he swapped engines and the replacement gave out. So I started in on it. Rebuilt the engine fast as I could, which wasn't real fast. And it runs now, sort of. At least the engine is in decent shape now. Rebored it and put in new pistons and bearings. Several little problems came up after I started it up, water leaks and fuel not flowing. But those are not unexpected problems. Can be solved with a few more hours work. Job for next week.

Then I went a nabbed our semi truck from the shop where it's being worked on to prep it for another trip, and the equipment trailer, and hauled the track hoe home from a friends place where they dug a grave. That's the big equipment we worked so long to get, (50% interest in at this point) Need to clean up some piles of stumps and logs to clear space for a bigger garden on a fairly level place on the mountainside. There's a lot involved in it to really get into gardening on a larger scale. To do it right and get some good production of tasty produce. But it will be well worth the effort.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.