Nudist areas around Frankfurt

I'll be travelling to Germany near Frankfurt in a month for work. I'd like to visit some nudist areas while there, either a beach, park or hike. Does anyone have a list of areas in Germany that I could visit. If anyone will also be in that area in late June, perhaps we could get together.

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist areas around Frankfurt

Dieburg lake is a dual clothing optional/nude area. Dieburg is a town about 15 kilometers south of Frankfurt. It's just north of Darmstadt where I lived I the early 80's. Enjoy.

This post was edited

There is another smaller lake close to Darmstadt. It's called Grube Prinz zu Hessen, located close to "Grube Messel". Nice spot for swimming in the nude.
One part of the greenfield is textile, the other half is mostly nudist. Mostly because it's not an official nudist area and thus free for everybody to enter.
So be prepared to have few textile people lying around and maybe watching. I visited this spot since the 90ies and it's my favourite.
Relaxed atmosphere and nice mix of gender and ages.

This post was edited

There is another smaller lake close to Darmstadt. It's called Grube Prinz zu Hessen, located close to "Grube Messel". Nice spot for swimming in the nude.
One part of the greenfield is textile, the other half is mostly nudist. Mostly because it's not an official nudist area and thus free for everybody to enter.
So be prepared to have few textile people lying around and maybe watching. I visited this spot since the 90ies and it's my favourite.
Relaxed atmosphere and nice mix of gender and ages.

This post was edited

A good reference website is: www.stadtgui.de/nacktbaden/
Personally I like to visit the "Bornbruchsee" and "Grube Prinz von Hessen" areas around Frankfurt.
Hope the info helps.

This post was edited