First time to a nude camp.

My wife and I went to a nude camp with a couple we are friends with last summer, we had never been nude with them before, we had hardly ever even seen each other out of winter cloths. I had went to a nude beach on a trip once and discovered how fun and free it felt, I had shared the story with my wife, and by the time I got home she had shared the story with our friends. The visit to the nude camp was not planned, we had went to an event one morning near a camp and had joked about how we should go sometime, we all teased and dared each other that on the way back we should go on the way back, and as we came back we all mutually agreed to go, and hesitantly all undressed at once at the car. Once we went to sit by the pool we all agreed how relaxing and free it felt, we ended up staying a few hours, we were lucky to of met a nice couple that loaned us towels and chairs, and have now become friends with them as well. We hope to go to more camps now, and feel bad we cant share our joy with others.

This topic was edited
RE:First time to a nude camp.

That first time always leaves a good impression!
Makes you wonder why you took so long to do it.
Later,

This post was edited
RE:First time to a nude camp.

Great story and great friends!

This post was edited