RE:Sawmilling

Naked arc welding..... It was meant as sarcasm.

Couldn't really tell that from your post. I am just wondering though, if you have ever actually DONE any welding, clothed or otherwise.

This post was edited
RE:Sawmilling

spring of 14 I sold our bandmill, Next year I put together a circle blade mill from pile of parts and steel beams. 2 years later I decide to switch back to a band sawmill. So I put the round blade mill up for sale couple weeks ago. Sold it 2 days ago. yesterday a neighbor came by and I happened to mention I was in need of another one, and he says he just found one for sale. I went to see and bought it. It's very similar to the first one I sold, but with added hydraulic log loading. It needs some maintenance, and I'll have to come up with blade sharpener and tooth setter, so it won't be immediately put to work, but it's easily portable, so I plan on building two sheds for it. One down where others will have access, and another way up on the mountainside where I can run it nude all I want. Or I can just park it wherever the logs are, don't need a roof in good weather.

This post was edited