RE:Nude at home more and more

I am retired too but our adult son lives with us and we have textile company over frequently, somInhsve to be dressed, often just gym shorts, more than In would like.

This post was edited

My wife got home from a doctors visit yesterday. I stayed home and she went alone. I was naked, of course when she returned and after several minutes I'd noticed she was still dressed. I asked her if she was going out again and she said, "I have a couple of errands to run in an hour and if I take my clothes off, I'll not put them back on!" That seems to be the issue with us much more lately. We don't want to put on clothes, ever ... so sometimes we forego doing things that need to be done because we would rather remain naked.

;D

This post was edited

My wife got home from a doctors visit yesterday. I stayed home and she went alone. I was naked, of course when she returned and after several minutes I'd noticed she was still dressed. I asked her if she was going out again and she said, "I have a couple of errands to run in an hour and if I take my clothes off, I'll not put them back on!" That seems to be the issue with us much more lately. We don't want to put on clothes, ever ... so sometimes we forego doing things that need to be done because we would rather remain naked.;D

Thats about the only time Im clothed at home, between errand runs or knowing Ill soon need to walk our dog again.

This post was edited

My mother was visiting for a week and I had to keep my clothes on except in the bedroom. :{
When she left yesterday morning, I was glad to shed my clothes again and spend some time in the yard.
Occasionally I had to slip on shorts to do a little work in the garden beds I have near the street which was very frustrating.
Hopefully by next year my privacy foliage will be dense enough so it wont be an issue anymore.
Sweating in clothes is really annoying! Gardening nude is so much more comfortable.
Lee

This post was edited

That doesn't include the woman across the street who has been converted and comes over for naked coffee a few times a week.

Congratulations. I wish I could do this with our neighbours as it would make life much easier.

We don't want to put on clothes, ever ... so sometimes we forego doing things that need to be done because we would rather remain naked.;D

I'm guilty of this too

My mother was visiting for a week and I had to keep my clothes on except in the bedroom.

My in-laws come up for two weeks at a time, 3 times a year. They're very long weeks.

This post was edited

My in-laws come up for two weeks at a time, 3 times a year. They're very long weeks.
A year ago, while staying with my MIL for a few months, I asked her if she would mind me remaining nude around the house between showering and getting dressed. She had seen me from the rear doing nude yoga in her basement and seemed fine with it. Nonetheless, she said shed be uncomfortable with my expanded nudism, saying shed would only be able to look at my crotch when seeing me nude. I didnt want to make an issue of it, so I dropped it (but not my pants).

This post was edited

my in-laws have made it perfectly clear that the don't approve

This post was edited

I do the same...more and more as it gets warmer. I think my record was 4 days textile free.

This post was edited

I do the same...more and more as it gets warmer. I think my record was 4 days textile free.

Is your yard private enough to be nude or did you have to stay inside the whole time?

This post was edited

LOL. My bos--er, wife--is 180 degrees opposite! "Well, I'll remain dressed till I have to get naked (which is for showering only). Hah! You're so blessed, Andy.

This post was edited