RE:Women and voyeurism

@HotHarleyCoupleYou really do know how to be an asshole, don't you? All of the other posts made sense to me and I think you'll find most women have been there - me included. Go crawl back under your rock, please.

I so agree with you on this one !

This post was edited

Yeah I'm a bullshit artist. I'm actually a 70 year old single man typing fictional stories from his mother's basement to get a rise out of people.We are sure, that you have finally hit the nail on the head, with that confession.Have you noticed, that all of your posts and your own Profile, reveal you to be ,the Creep that you know, that you actually are.Your immature / Juvenile comments and questions, either paint you as some Jerking Off 14 year old Kid who discovered a Nudist site on your parents computer, or our guess would be, that you are some Older LOSER, who is still living in his parents basement, and just Jerking Off to his own sick waterd down Fantasies, as to Fool these trusting people for as long as you can, until you finally get called out for all your obvious BULL SHIT!You say "That reply is deeply insensitive when it comes to women" and nudism though. Not cool at all.Here some CREEP is, looking for ways to FORCE his PRETEND Wife or FORCE his PRETEND GF or FORCE his PRETEND Fiance into joining in on his Nudity Fantasy.....and then.....YOU are calling us Insensitive towards women? LOLYou are not only Hypercritical of what you are Fantasizing about wanting to do, you are a Frigging Liar and a Fake as well.It absolutely Floors us, that none of these other Helpful Idiots, can not see it for themselves?CREEPS like YOU and JIM SHORTS, are what make sites like this one, the waste of time and the Joke....that they turn into becoming, because of CREEPS and PERVS like yourself.Anyone that Falls for your BULL SHIT and BULL SHIT just like it, are just as Pathetic and SAD as you are!We do understand, that saying like it is, is no longer in Vogue, in this Limp Wristed PC world of tolerance and acceptance of all.But, when you read all of this PURE BULL SHIT from Losers like you, and other Losers actually buy into it, well......it is enough to make any sane person PUKE!For Fuck Sakes people.....Wake the Fuck Up...to this CREEPS on going JERKING OFF BULL SHIT!Seriously, how Frigging STUPID can you really be Andy and all the other Idiots that are giving this CREEP any sympathy or guidance?You people are worse than he is!At least he knows, that he is a CREEP and a JERK OFF Artist and a BULL SHITTER!Where as, you Morons, actually believe this CREEP!Just a Sad Group of Idiots, all around.This CREEP is just Playing you all.Can't you figure that out, on your own?SAD basically sums you people up!

What the fuck makes you think we would believe you, you asshole ! you and that wife of yours are over opinionated, your hair styles are so 1970's that they are laughable and as for your so called idea of what YOU think is right or wrong, well crawling back under your rock would not be enough to get rid of you both.

IF some guy hit's on a married woman with a hardon, where is that deemed ok ? It's wrong, that guy obviously didn't give a shit that this guys wife is happily married and was enjoying her moment on the beach naked, and Mr hardon had to go and spoil it by assuming he was THE MAN for her, that he could take her away from everything and make her life better. He was just a creep nothing more or less. He had no right to upset Sudony's wife in that way. Obviously thinking with his dick and not his brain !

I assume that if some poor sap hit on your wife, you would love it, but then, seeing as your both swingers, that would be the only reason you 2 would be at the beach anyway, I also assume that you would love to see your wife getting banged by some other guy as you watched and hoped that you could match his stamina, when your both clearly past it !

I would seriously FLAG your comments, but as per usual, nothing really ever seems to get done on her with regards to arsehole comments like yours. If you 2 bitches wanna go troll people, I suggest you piss off and do it somewhere else.

This post was edited

@HHCGlad to see you are still calling out the phoniesAs I said, voyeured isn't actually a word. No one can be voyeured.

Your another mouthpiece. How do you know this guys words are phony ? Your just as bad as HHC.

This post was edited

Thank you!

This post was edited

And in defense of voyeured: The writer, using the dictionary word "voyeurism" in the subject, plainly knows the conventional usage. "To voyeur" is a coinage, but a useful and clever one, instantly clear in context. It takes many words, otherwise, to refer to the experience of being naked and subject to the gaze of a person who seeks sexual pleasure from the sight of you without regard for your feelings in the matter.

Yes it takes many words. But you must use words that actually exist. "Voyeured" ain't a word.

This post was edited

vouyered not a word - depends how you look at it

LOL - The pun master strikes again

This post was edited

Yeah I'm a bullshit artist. I'm actually a 70 year old single man typing fictional stories from his mother's basement to get a rise out of people.We are sure, that you have finally hit the nail on the head, with that confession.Have you noticed, that all of your posts and your own Profile, reveal you to be ,the Creep that you know, that you actually are.Your immature / Juvenile comments and questions, either paint you as some Jerking Off 14 year old Kid who discovered a Nudist site on your parents computer, or our guess would be, that you are some Older LOSER, who is still living in his parents basement, and just Jerking Off to his own sick waterd down Fantasies, as to Fool these trusting people for as long as you can, until you finally get called out for all your obvious BULL SHIT!You say "That reply is deeply insensitive when it comes to women" and nudism though. Not cool at all.Here some CREEP is, looking for ways to FORCE his PRETEND Wife or FORCE his PRETEND GF or FORCE his PRETEND Fiance into joining in on his Nudity Fantasy.....and then.....YOU are calling us Insensitive towards women? LOLYou are not only Hypercritical of what you are Fantasizing about wanting to do, you are a Frigging Liar and a Fake as well.It absolutely Floors us, that none of these other Helpful Idiots, can not see it for themselves?CREEPS like YOU and JIM SHORTS, are what make sites like this one, the waste of time and the Joke....that they turn into becoming, because of CREEPS and PERVS like yourself.Anyone that Falls for your BULL SHIT and BULL SHIT just like it, are just as Pathetic and SAD as you are!We do understand, that saying like it is, is no longer in Vogue, in this Limp Wristed PC world of tolerance and acceptance of all.But, when you read all of this PURE BULL SHIT from Losers like you, and other Losers actually buy into it, well......it is enough to make any sane person PUKE!For Fuck Sakes people.....Wake the Fuck Up...to this CREEPS on going JERKING OFF BULL SHIT!Seriously, how Frigging STUPID can you really be Andy and all the other Idiots that are giving this CREEP any sympathy or guidance?You people are worse than he is!At least he knows, that he is a CREEP and a JERK OFF Artist and a BULL SHITTER!Where as, you Morons, actually believe this CREEP!Just a Sad Group of Idiots, all around.This CREEP is just Playing you all.Can't you figure that out, on your own?SAD basically sums you people up!What the fuck makes you think we would believe you, you asshole ! you and that wife of yours are over opinionated, your hair styles are so 1970's that they are laughable and as for your so called idea of what YOU think is right or wrong, well crawling back under your rock would not be enough to get rid of you both.IF some guy hit's on a married woman with a hardon, where is that deemed ok ? It's wrong, that guy obviously didn't give a shit that this guys wife is happily married and was enjoying her moment on the beach naked, and Mr hardon had to go and spoil it by assuming he was THE MAN for her, that he could take her away from everything and make her life better. He was just a creep nothing more or less. He had no right to upset Sudony's wife in that way. Obviously thinking with his dick and not his brain !I assume that if some poor sap hit on your wife, you would love it, but then, seeing as your both swingers, that would be the only reason you 2 would be at the beach anyway, I also assume that you would love to see your wife getting banged by some other guy as you watched and hoped that you could match his stamina, when your both clearly past it !I would seriously FLAG your comments, but as per usual, nothing really ever seems to get done on her with regards to arsehole comments like yours. If you 2 bitches wanna go troll people, I suggest you piss off and do it somewhere else.

WOW.....LOL...Here we have the typical prototype for Porky PIG himself, commenting on our own looks? LOL
We find your comments, to be very very entertaining and Laughable, if nothing else.
So do tell us all Porky, besides being the International Poster Boy for Jenny Craig, and for also being the sole reason, that Fat Lazy Slobs like you, should and do have a Life Time membership with Jenny Craig. Not to mention the fact, that you are obviously still emotionally scared from your own Dad, being so upset with your coming out Party, along with you being so screwed up, "Bi" all of that going on in, your High Fat Saturated Life, we really do not see your opinion, to hold any more weight than our own views do?
You and your total disregard for exercise or the Truth, in any "shape" or form, of course, besides putting a Shovel FULL of food into your Porky and portly mouth, basically sums YOU up, to a T, a T Bone steak.
When it comes to having a Big Mouth, you would take the CAKE, on that one as well.
One like yourself, would require to have a really Big Mouth, in order to go along with that really Big FAT GUT of yours.
How else, would you STUFF all of that FATTY Food Protect and Waste, that you Feast on at your Trough , down that equally FAT Face of yours?
Like come on Porky, your mouth, as we are all finding out, has to be HUGE to keep you going?
It always makes us Laugh and wonder, for someone like yourself, with absolutely No Self Esteem what so ever, or with even one gram of Pride, in how you look to the outside world....how the HELL....can some Fat SLOB like yourself, have the Nerve, to ever be Naked in front of anyone.....and that certainly applies to yourself.
You must have to get dressed and undressed, in a vey very Dark closet, if you could actually ever fit into one?
Yet...it is always FAT SLOBS like yourself, who are always crying about something, or they are crying about everything, that brings you back to seeing yourself, for what you really are.
Being Gay, is nothing to be ashamed about, or to feel as if, people look at you differently because of it.
We happen to have many many Gay Friends, some very very close Gay friends.....and yet, they are all Gentlemen, in how they conduct themselves, and they are all very secure in themselves, and each and everyone of them, takes very good care of themselves both physically and emotionally.
Where as YOU, seem to be striking out, on both the Physical side and obviously on the emotional side as well.
Being Excessively FAT as a Nudist and as a Gay person, tells the world, that you have some very deep and dark issues.
Most Gay guys, have some Pride in their appearance.....geez......I think that it might be called "Gay Pride"? LOL
Just kidding.
But all kidding aside, how many BIG FAT SLOB Gay guys, does anyone ever see?
Fat Gay guys, are very few and far between......yes....of course, everyone could lose a few extra pounds.....but.....being excessively FAT and being a FAT Big Mouthed SLOB as well......now, that is a very rare sight indeed.
I guess, you have that distinction going for you.
But Porky, if the Truth hurts you so much, then you really need to talk to someone about where you are at, in your life.
By having you, going off on some Girly Rant, due to us, telling the Truth about all of these CREEPS like YOU and others , on a Nudist site, leads one to question, who what is really behind your Rant?
Did you miss out on a extra Dumpling tonight?
Did someone else beat you to that last piece of Chocolate cake?
Or is it, that you just Love to beak off, to the others, that you are dying to be just like?
Don't feel bad about your own looks, that was all your own doing, and you can not blame others for your own lack of self discipline.
Discipline, when it comes to putting your Fork and Knife down, and Discipline in keeping your BIG FAT MOUTH SHUT, when this Topic had absolutely nothing to do with you.
The Topic was about, finding ways, to Force his reluctant FEMALE partner, into being involved in this Creeps personal obsession with Nudity.
This was not a Topic wrapped around the Food Channel, or some Topic dealing with various Chocolate Recipes.
It is about some CREEP, who thinks that it is Ok, to Force his FEMALE Partner into doing something, that she has absolutely No Interest in doing.
He goes on to talk about how his ex, how she used to lie around, with her Legs SPREAD agape!!!
So Fat Boy......who the F%#K talks like that.....except for some Jerking Off CREEP?
This site, is just FULL of CREEPS and PERV's just like this Douche Bag is.
Sorry Porky, I did not want you to get all excited again......I said "Douche" Bag, not Doggy Bag!
This site is just FULL of Fakes and Flakes and Peds and Perv's who come on here, and suck in.....all of the Know It all's ( Andy etc ) ...who offer their worldly advice, to these Creeps, and it just gets so Old after the first year, and it just continues to go on, due to these same idiots ( Andy) , that buy into their on going Crap and Bull Shit.
Yup, its OK, to find ways to Force some CREEPS FEMALE partner to do the things, that she is not comfortable with doing , BUT.......God Help, who ever calls them out, on their on going BULL SHIT. lol
You really need to get a grip on the Topic there Porky, before you go off on some Heart Attack inducing rant.
I really need to ask this next question, and I am not asking it to be mean, or to up set anyone, but, it is a question that we would love to have answered for us.
You might be able to help with the question there, Porky.
WHY is it? that FAT OLD People, and FAT SLOBS think, that it is OK to be seen Naked in a Public place?
Like come on people!
Exercise some discretion and some decency, if you can not exercise your extremely FAT Over Weight bodies.
It can be a pretty disgusting sight at times, to say the least, yet......Porky Pigs like YOU.......seem to think, that they have the RIGHT, to make others Lose their Lunch, while being at a Resort, or while at a Nude beach.
Do these Fat People, have absolutely No Self Pride in their looks , what so ever?
Yet, we are all supposed to be so accepting of them, yet they are so closed minded, when it comes to everyone else.
Seriously though, we kind of admire them, for not caring at all, as to what others think of them or their look.
They just don't care, just as you Porky, don't care.
Well, that applies to us, as well.
We could give a Flying Fuck, what BIG Fat Slobs like YOU, or anyone else might think, we really don't.
WHY? would we?
Being a Nudist or being Naked is no big frigging deal at all, yet all of these know it all people, act as if, it is something NEW, and so exciting to be a part of?.
We always thought , that Nudists and Nudity, would be all about HEALTH, and being FIT, and striving to Keep In Shape, by Eating Healthy, and taking care of ones body? LOL
From what we have seen, it is about the Unhealthiest Lifestyles, that we have ever seen, and being FAT , not FIT is what 90% of ALL Nudists are!
WHY is that?
WHY, do FAT Gross looking Bodies, ever get the idea, that being actually SEEN, in a public setting, is OK?
Yet everyone of these FAT Unhealthy Slobs, has absolutely No Pride, what so ever, in how they look Naked, to the rest of the world.
But, they Know It All, when it comes to everything , that does not concern living healthy, eating healthy and staying in a Healthy shape.
Porky, you are definitely the Poster Boy for the FAT and Unhealthy Group, that you have chosen to represent.
You are a total embarrassment, to not only every Nudist out there ( Fat or FIT) , but you are an embarrassment to every Gay person, that we have ever met or befriended.
This Topic was about all the CREEPS on this site.
You obviously got all up set, and went all Girly on us, because you thought, that we were calling out all the "Crepes" on this site!
Crepes? LOL
No Porky, there are no Crepes on this site for you, but there are a never endless supply of CREEPS. for you to befriend and try to defend.
Its late back in Jolly ole England, isn't it time, for a Mid Night Snack Porky?
You really need to do a lot of work, on your own LOW self esteem PP.
Thanks for the Laugh!

This post was edited