RE:Hanlan's Point

Has anyone been to Hanlon's since it reopened on Monday?

This post was edited

I was there the weekend before last, the beach is fine and it was really nice early in the day. It got busier as the day went on, however, be aware that more and more sunbathers are taking the clothing option. At one point, I was surrounded on all sides and there were only two people nude and a couple of ladies topless. The rest were in their bathing suits. The clothing optional part of the beach is super busy while the clothing side was mostly bare...sorry. I ended up leaving mid-afternoon because I was really not that comfortable being nude amongst all the clothed bathers.

I am going back again but only planning to stay until early afternoon when the clothed bathers take over again.

This post was edited

I have been there the past 3 Sundays. It was gotten busier each Sunday. This past Sunday was jammed, blanket to blanket. The beach is compressed so the same amount of people in less space means almost stepping over people. The majority on the CO side are dressed in swim suits. The water is colder than usual but a lot of people were in it yesterday to cool off.

This post was edited

Haven't been there this year as I understood the islands were off limits because of the high water

This post was edited

I was there again a couple of weeks ago and similar to the last, the morning was more for nudist but more and more clothed bathers came as the day went on. I left around 2pm and although the clothing required side of the beach was mostly empty, the clothing optional side was packed with the 20 something crowd of clothed bathers. I'm planning another trip but may try to go during the weekday to avoid the crowd of clothed bathers.

This post was edited

I was there this past weekend, one of the busiest weekends this year. There were a lot of boaters very close to shore. The morning does see more nudists as the afternoon brings the crowd to model their latest swimsuit and for the gawkers to see more people than they would in the morning.
This coming weekend has a great forecast again, I will be there.

This post was edited

Anyone heading out to the beach today? Its such great weather to bake in the sun.

You can easily get jealous to hear that. But I wish you much fun at the beach. Here in Germany it's May on the calendar but it must be April because of the weather.

This post was edited

I'd like to check it out but don't have any nudist friends. If anyone is planning a trip let me know. Thanks. Chrissssss

This post was edited