Thinking about the Summer....

Living in Illinois is not very accommodating for a nudist lifestyle ... It gets cold up here.

Memorial Day is coming soon and with that holiday we celebrate the unofficial beginning of summer. There will be opportunities to visit Nudist Camps but unfortunately the summer is short and Labor Day comes quickly. The 4th of July seems to be my favorite holiday to visit a nudist camp because I can usually make it a long weekend that stretches out over 5-days. Being Naked for 5-days is great..

This topic was edited
RE:Thinking about the Summer....

That's why clothes were invented originally, to keep warm. But the further south we go the better the weather gets for nude living. In TN I'm at a latitude where I have lots of nude compatible weather, From May through Sept it's pretty much full time, March-April and Oct-November is part time, December through February it's spotty, but usually an occasional day or two is warm enough even in January. And then to enjoy nearly full time naked living we'd have to either move to a nudist resort or an isolated farm. I choose the farm since I love growing good food.

This post was edited
RE:Thinking about the Summer....

That's why clothes were invented originally, to keep warm. But the further south we go the better the weather gets for nude living. In TN I'm at a latitude where I have lots of nude compatible weather, From May through Sept it's pretty much full time, March-April and Oct-November is part time, December through February it's spotty, but usually an occasional day or two is warm enough even in January. And then to enjoy nearly full time naked living we'd have to either move to a nudist resort or an isolated farm. I choose the farm since I love growing good food.

As you said the only reason we started to ware cloths was when our ancestors decided to over winter in colder areas in stead going back to warmer climates for the winter and then many years later people came up with daft reasons why we have cloths on (eating an apple) and now people think it is wrong not to have cloths on.

This post was edited