RE:Hairy Balls/Penis

Guys, no need to trim. Show off your gift

This post was edited

I'm a hairy guy. For years I did not trim, but finally took the plunge. I prefer shaved balls and dick. Sometime take the bush off, too.
My balls are high and tight, so shaving makes them more prominent. In fact, everything looks a bit bigger!

This post was edited

I have hairy balls and a substantial amount of pubic hair. I dont have much hair on my shaft but I do try and keep that hair trimmed. In the past I have shaved my balls because they are so hairy but I ended up shaving them twice a week. If I missed a day or so I just ended up letting my hair grow. Too much . Men should be hairy.

This post was edited

I have hairy balls and a substantial amount of pubic hair. I dont have much hair on my shaft but I do try and keep that hair trimmed. In the past I have shaved my balls because they are so hairy but I ended up shaving them twice a week. If I missed a day or so I just ended up letting my hair grow. Too much . Men should be hairy.

This post was edited

My balls are super hairy and I like them that way, with my legs spread I like the appearance of a big black crop of hair in my crotch. Hair extends up my backside and in my ass crack as well. Anyone for hairy buttholes??

This post was edited

I keep my balls mostly haves and my Bush trimmed. I do not have a lot of hair there so looks better trimmed.

This post was edited

Definitely have furry balls, and penis. No trimming here haha

This post was edited

I have a full bush of hair and balls...very hairy on bottom half period...love seeing natural bush..

This post was edited

I have a full bush of hair and balls...very hairy on bottom half period...love seeing natural bush..

This post was edited

This post was edited