friends lists

how do we delete folks from friends list, usta be able ?

This topic was edited
RE:friends lists

There's a trashcan symbol under each friend when u look at your list. I've never deleted anybody but I assume that would be how u delete them.

This post was edited

If you click on anyones profile there is a block titled friends. If there is a + you can make a friends request and if it has a check-mark that means you are already friends with them, To un-friend click on there check-mark and a window pops up and asks if you really want to un-friend them. Click the correct box and you are done.
Later,

This post was edited

Thanks for replies. After sending messages to some and no reply, figure is time to let go. Some have probably left anyway since not signing in over a year !

This post was edited

I find a similar trend. They ask for a friendship, then ghost me.
I take pride, and time in my thoughtful comments to encourage dialogue, especially with a new friend.
So, I'm considering deleting the silent ones. I was under the impression that a friend wants to chat & exchange thoughts.
Silly me.

This post was edited

If you compare this site with Facebook, for example, I think to a lesser extent people are hooked on numbers. I get some friend requests from people thousands of miles away who I chat to and others close by who I never hear from. As the number of friends increase, then I don't expect to chat to all of them, but when we do it's about quality not quantity. Persevere with all your friends.

This post was edited