Name Change of Group

Due to the fact that I can no longer claim the name "Christian Nudist Convocation" and that the name creates a bit of confusion, I changed the group name to Christian Nudist Connection. This will be a better focus name for our group so we can continue our mission to connect, support, build and grow small groups and churches in the Christian Nudist community throughout the world. I hope this will resonate with the current members here so we can continue this work together.

I also have a "sister" group called "Nudist In-Home Bible Study" on Facebook that supports and works with small in home study groups for nudists. Not all are "in home" of course, as some are based on Naturist Resorts, but the methods and purposes are the same. It is set for "Private" so you will not be able to find it unless you first connect with me (boydallen) on Facebook and I invite you into it (that is how Facebook set it).

We do hope we can physically get together in the near future for a "CNC like" gathering at a resort, so lets use this group for that purpose as well as discussions on Christianity and Naturism. In the mean time, lets start small groups where you are at!

This topic was edited
No replies yet.