Massage

I prefer to receive my massages nude with no draping but I live in a conservative area and this is hard to obtain. I suspect I am not the only one with this preference. Anyone have positive or negative experiences to relate?

This topic was edited
RE:Massage

Hi All, I am a fully qualified and certified massage therapist. Draping is a normal procedure whether it be a towel, sheet, sarong (in the case of 'Lomi Lomi' massage) notwithstanding one being a nudist. I have clients who like to be total unclothed and to fellow nudist I am also in the nude by mutual consent.

This post was edited
RE:Massage

Having massaged tens of thousands of people when I was a full time masseur, I would NEVER - cover someone unless they asked, and made sure the room was adequately warm enough so they did not need to be covered. One school of massage I attended insisted on covering the butt area with a towel AND DID NOT TEACH ANYTHING UNDER THE TOWEL, AS THAT - THEY CONSIDERED - A NO GO AREA - ON A MAN OR A WOMEN - and I walked out as this was a bad school - there are tons of important areas 'under the towel' that are not sexual UNLESS your head makes it so, and when I taught massage therapy in Mexico, nurses - who the course was aimed at - would complain they did not want to look at the naked body they were massaging - which was absolute madness and makes no sense at all.
Naked is always better - by far.

This post was edited