Living with non-nude housemate

I've long enjoyed spending my time nude at home but since I don't have my own place have never had a nude housemate, did anyone ever share a place with another nudist? Or better yet convert a housemate nude?

This topic was edited
RE:Living with non-nude housemate

The only nude housemate I had was my wife for nearly 50 yrs.

This post was edited

Many years ago I had a roommate who I would be casually nude around for periods of time. He did not mind. When he moved another guy moved in, since it was my house, I decided that I would be nude all the time. The 2nd guy could not handle it, considering his extremely long list of quirks, my lack of clothes should have been the least of his concerns. He moved after what I call my 'roommate from hell' period

This post was edited

Several decades ago when I was just out of college my wife and I shared a house with a couple of college friends. We were all casually nude around each other. We no longer share a house with them, but we're still comfortable being nude when they're around.

This post was edited

Yea.. A tough situation my friend.. I have had it where a house mate came to like getting nude and another that was never comfortable with it... But even with him.. I was easily nude after a shower or even as I used the bathroom at night. And slow to dress in the morning but keeping it casual. That's how the first guy embraced it too. Steve

This post was edited

That's a good story. That's why I always think it's worth asking if it's OK to be nude around people. More often than one might expect, it's OK. And if it's not, nothing's really been lost.

This post was edited

I'm glad to hear of people receiving positive responses. I've had different, including one who seemed perfectly fine about it to my face, then said how disgusting it was to Mar.

This post was edited

I've had the same - either some people just have to be dishonest about it, or maybe they fear a serious conflict if they say no. I don't know how to get around that. If I didn't want an honest response, I wouldn't ask, so getting a "No" response wouldn't cause a problem. I'd just stay dressed around those folks. I think my view of interpersonal relationships is a lot more straightforward than most people's, and that causes confusion some times.

This post was edited

For a year, study outside of my city, and when you first get in the school look for someone who needs a roommate. The next week I already had a room and a new companion, when I first showed the apartment, he told me to feel at home, so I take his word seriously. One day in the morning, I woke up and started to order my room, he had left at night and was still asleep in his room, finished ordering and I prepared to make my breakfast, to enjoy it in my room. When I returned to my room I did not realize that the man just got up and went to get me so I found myself naked with breakfast in my hand. First he apologized for having entered my room without asking permission but thought he had left, then tells me, Do you sleep naked? To which I replied that not only that, I liked to walk naked, he told me that there was no problem and that I was free to walk around the house. He was the best roommate I ever had.

This post was edited

That will be difficult after having enjoyed the freedom.
Will you still be close enough to get to Washaway

This post was edited

Yes
And always so much better when able to be free at home

This post was edited