RE:Living with non-nude housemate

Yes
And always so much better when able to be free at home

This post was edited

when I was in the Air Force, I shared a house with a captain and a civilian worker from the base (I was a 1st Lieutennant). From the first day on, I was always naked in my room unless it was too cold. I also went down the hallway naked when I went to the bathroom. I quickly found out that the other guys just really didn't care if I was dressed or not, and after I began being naked throughout the house, the Captain started going naked as well. It just seemed practical when it was warm (this was in Ohio, and that house was not airconditioned, but had fans). The civilian eventually began wearing just his undershorts after we had all been there for a couple of months.

We did have an agreement that if any of us were bringing visitors home, they would let the rest know about it so we didn't freak out unsuspecting visitors.

This post was edited

You guys are so lucky. My son lives with me. He knows all about my nudity and we talk about it often. There are photos of me naked around the house. But he freaks out at me being naked unless there is a reason - sunbathing or entertaining nudist friends. He can't get over the thought that it is sexual. So my naked time is limited to when I'm home alone, when he's at work or the pub.

This post was edited

You guys are so lucky. My son lives with me. He knows all about my nudity and we talk about it often. There are photos of me naked around the house. But he freaks out at me being naked unless there is a reason - sunbathing or entertaining nudist friends. He can't get over the thought that it is sexual. So my naked time is limited to when I'm home alone, when he's at work or the pub.

That must be doubly frustrating for such a dedicated nude.

This post was edited

My youngest son is the same. If I am nude in the garden, he will close the curtains!

This post was edited

If I ever moved again, I would love to house share with a fellow nude housemate

This post was edited

It has taken me a long time to realize that I don't share my space well. This is just one more instance where I tend to find incompatibility and eventually resentment. I may never save up for a house, but in the mean time I have a home to myself.

This post was edited

Only room mate I've ever had, besides siblings at a younger age, is my wife of almost 44 years and we've been nudists that long. With my sibs, I had my own room at 14 and started on the path of nudism then. I don't think I could share a living space with someone that was against my/our nudity.

My mother in law became elderly and was needing some attention but not daily care. I told my wife that she could come live with us when the time came to choose between that or a convalescent hospital/care facility . She reminded me ... "ya know, we live naked. Not sure how that'll sit with my mother." As it turned out, things progressed faster than we had expected and there was never really an chance of having to make that decision. I'm certain, now, that I/we could not have done it. I would have just paid for the care at her apartment or in the care facility.

This post was edited

did anyone ever share a place with another nudist? Or better yet convert a housemate nude?

We were always casual at home growing up and the choice of dressing or not was our choice.
My roommates at college were not always so comfortable with a lack of clothing, so I usually did wear the basics. I was most always braless, but in class I usually had a couple of layers of clothing on to hide any nipple protrusion...lol. On my dorm floor if not in a t-shirt I was mostly simply wearing a bikini bra and short shorts. Men were allowed on the floor, but my lack of clothing did not concern me around them.

I did openly change around my roommate and she would see me often bare breasted to the point where she was getting more at ease with basic nudity. She had body concerns which I did not agree with. I thought she looked lovely. She did, however, get to the point where she would change in front of me and even wait a bit before putting on some new clothes. She did notice that I was shaved and after a few questions I explained about shaving and trimming. She loved it and felt she had found a whole, new world.

I lost track of her after graduation, so I don't know if she ever followed through on visiting any clubs or not.

This post was edited

You might want to try LinkedIn to see if you can find her.

This post was edited