- yesterday i just bought another ton of wood pellets $ 340.00 that will keep our house nice and warm till March or later.I hope this doesn't sound...
- The experience is very powerful. I think being unclad let's us focus and not be distracted by clothing. We always hold each other and kiss...
- I'm curious as to how everyone got started into nudism. How did you get started?I'm not sure if I could say I really "Got started."...
- did everyone vote today?Oh yes. We also vote by mail. We can sit down at home, research and mark our ballots right there and transfer the choices in...
- Forum or Chat? :-))I believe I prefer the chat. A conversation doesn't go on and on for weeks and I can speak to any questions of issues...
- Empty chocolate shelves in grocery stores. Unacceptable! ^_^"GASP!"
- Would you live you whole life nude with the exception of cold weather if legal?Around our home we are pretty much already nude everywhere at home....
- What is the best meal you would prefer to eat while nude?Hubby's meatloaf! A salad and some wine with dinner as well. He makes the best meatloaf...
- As a firefighter, we certainly appreciated all the goodies people brought to us on the fire line and at the fire stations but it was the genuine...
- The 41% contained Holy Fire in Southern California threatened our club, Glen Eden, in Corona, CA. The fire burned up to the property line but was...
Born in Kentucky and moved to California when hubby joined the Navy many years ago. We liked it here so much we stayed. Love the beach whether its clothed or nude. Read an article in the Los Angeles Times magazine many years ago and nudism looked like fun. We also enjoy attending a couple of the clubs in the area and exploring out of state resorts to try out new experiences. Outdoors is always fantastic nude. Especially, if we can enjoy each other in privacy under a warm summer sun. I work from home, so I can occasionally pop into the chat room. We are both basically smoothies, but like variety, so we may let ourselves get a little furry at times...LOL! Since I have a home office I can work nude all day till a client comes over. And yes, I can work or relax nude in our back yard since we have erected some lattice to extend the fence and let vines grow to block snoopers. Neighbors have never minded and a few have joined us for drinks in the evening.
Sorry, can't accept everyone on friends list. Its nothing personal. Trying to get to know people. I don't answer private messages because they are intrusive. If you only have a torso shot in your profile I won't add since you're hiding something. If you can't show your face then show nothing or go away! I also don't add friends simply because you saw me chatting.
And PLEASE don't discuss politics or anything related to it. You can feel you have the right to chat about anything all you want, but I also have the right to leave and block. Stop being an ignorant dim wit looking to ignite an argument.
Maryanne - 48
- 5' 10"
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Work at home accountant.
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Bicycling along the coastal paths. Swimming in the ocean of just a pool. Group sports and activities at our nudist clubs. Morning coffee with my female neighbor across the street. I've evangelized her.
Mostly classics I can see on some of the newer digital channels that play the older material. Don't care for cable.rnHahaha...yes, we're old fashioned. We have an antenna and Netflix for TV shows.
I think I'd go back to the mid 60's to around 1980. Into the early 80's a bit, too. The new stuff just isn't working for me. Play a few vinyl albums here and there.
My parents who brought us up in a wonderfully free lifestyle. All clothing optional. Dress or not as you feel comfortable. They alao taught us a lifelong love for a spouse.
We are currently looking for volunteers to help update our listings and events.Message teamtrue2 for details