Creating Same user ID for both Swingers Account and True Nudists account

Is there a way to create the same username on both the Swingers site and the True Nudists site?
When I tried to create my account on the True Swingers site it said the my email address was already in use...
I had been successful in creating a second account, but I could not use the use the same userID using the same email address.
Thanks, Ken in Windsor

This topic was edited
RE:Creating Same user ID for both Swingers Account and True Nudists account

June 25 , 2017 . Hello Ken .

Best thing is to use a different internet search engine , like Google . Just set up a Google acct. , and then use that along with your username . You could also just give yourself a new username for Trueswingers . I think that will work .

It's because TrueNudist and TrueSwingers are sister sites . My username for TN is different than the one I use for TS . I am on both .
Thanks . Steve

This post was edited

Mine is the same for both.

This post was edited

Yes I've seen it but don't know how to do it for I only have this log in on this one site. Please contact TT1 or TT2 which are the owners/site administrators for tips on how to . . . Hope this helps. Hawk

This post was edited

It worked.. I opened TrueSwingers via another browser and it let me create my account using my User-Id and email address from True Nudists.
You can find me on both sites with the same user-id...
Thanks.

This post was edited