Full Time Sailing?

Anyone full time live aboard sailors? I'm thinkin of buying or building a boat, and I'm curious how well the naturist lifestyle fits in with the cruising lifestyle. If you live aboard full time, what parts of the world have you been to, and how accepted was your nudism?

This topic was edited
RE:Full Time Sailing?

Wife and I were liveaboards for a little while. There was a LOT of nude time, when away from the marinas. When in the marina, which is most of the time, very little nudity.

However, think about this good and thoroughly. Being a full time liveaboard is not for everyone. It is a very difficult and grueling way of life at times. If the boat sinks, you're screwed.

Anyone full time live aboard sailors? I'm thinkin of buying or building a boat, and I'm curious how well the naturist lifestyle fits in with the cruising lifestyle. If you live aboard full time, what parts of the world have you been to, and how accepted was your nudism?

This post was edited
RE:Full Time Sailing?

Only nude on the boat during a good weather window here in CHI town. Nude is not possible in the marina. But being nude a mile offshore on a warm day feels like sweet freedom. Passing boats usually don't pass twice.

This post was edited