HAPPY NATIONAL NUDE DAY - July 14th, 2017

Hope everybody out there is spending the day in their favorite birthday suit.

This topic was edited
RE:HAPPY NATIONAL NUDE DAY - July 14th, 2017

Sure have!!! Been driving around everywhere :)

This post was edited

I would definately ... but the weather is not on my side today :-|

Nevertheless it is good to hear that such a day really exists :-)

This post was edited

Thanks. I surprised myself with an opportunity to get naked today that wasn't planned. I am traveling with non-nudist friends. They were content to lounge today so I took the car, free hiked a little on. BLM land near the DH Lawrence ranch and in a canyon on the north Rio Grande, near Taos NM. Was amused about the DH Lawrence connection when I recalled how the wrestling scene in the movie Women in Love piqued my interest in naked physical activity. Nice convergence of being naked today as well as memories of naked interests on NND, July 14. :)

This post was edited

I woke up nude, since I sleep that way. Started the coffee, let the dogs out and back in, got me a cup and logged in on TN. Stayed nude all day except for about 10 minutes to go to the store for beer in the afternoon. Went out on the front porch and drank a beer in the nude while watching it rain. Still nude now, since I got home from the store yesterday.
Who else got to stay nude most of the day yesterday?

This post was edited

way to be, we enjoying naked outdoors too

This post was edited

Spent the day nude. Mowed nude on the tractor. Cooked nude on the grill. And relaxed after it all on the porch. In fact... Ive made a complete weekend of it.

This post was edited