report a bug function

I can't possibly be the only one having trouble replying to people's messages. I did the repot a bug thing but not a word back. color me frustrated

This topic was edited
RE:report a bug function

You are not the only one. It was working alright for me yesterday but today it is malfunctioning again. That last update was a doozy!

This post was edited

A simple acknowledgment and response from Admin would go a long way ! ... hint, hint!

This post was edited

Things that "bug" is me noticing all the Ultra Nudists are labeled as textiles. Even me, I make a post and it has me as Undies Only then I make another post and I'm a textile. These are harmless bugs in the system but there's really no reason for them to continue. Someone needs to fix all these little glitches and make life easier for all of us.

{LIKE}

This post was edited

Well.. this is one of the very few sites I've seen with a "report a bug" button. Guess they had a pretty good reason to add it

This post was edited

still hate that everyone can see when I upload a pic regardless of privacy setting

So why did you join (Love to show you my nude body) Group?

This post was edited

I can only answer 5 messages or comments, Why is that?

If you are a free member you can only respond to 5 messages per hour.

Teamtrue2

This post was edited

I can only answer 5 messages or comments, Why is that?

And you are a fake profile using stolen photos. Poor sods who are contacting you.

This post was edited

Can't find that button, while this site seems to get more buggy and buggy each day..
hardly working for me anymore :(

This post was edited

major site issues - load times are incredibly slow, messaging not working, navigation impossible. what's up lately? I'm a certified lifetime member in hopes of making connections in the real world but that's never going to happen if I throw my computer against the wall in frustration...

This post was edited

major site issues - load times are incredibly slow, messaging not working, navigation impossible. what's up lately? I'm a certified lifetime member in hopes of making connections in the real world but that's never going to happen if I throw my computer against the wall in frustration...

This post was edited