RE:report a bug function

major site issues - load times are incredibly slow, messaging not working, navigation impossible. what's up lately? I'm a certified lifetime member in hopes of making connections in the real world but that's never going to happen if I throw my computer against the wall in frustration...

This post was edited

major site issues - load times are incredibly slow, messaging not working, navigation impossible. what's up lately? I'm a certified lifetime member in hopes of making connections in the real world but that's never going to happen if I throw my computer against the wall in frustration...

This post was edited

This post was edited

keep getting error msg's when I upload a pic, although some of the pics seem to upload...bit strange

Same with me so another problem they have produced.

This post was edited

... and the slow loading continues ...

This post was edited

Still not great. Still very slow

This post was edited

The more people that report a bug, fingers crossed they'll be so inundated with them, and finally do something about it.

This post was edited