Police Helicopter Filming.

A now ex policeman from South Yorkshire Police Force has been sent to jail for a year after filming nude people in their garden from 1000 feet up. Also filming a couple he knew having sex in their garden. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40863585

This topic was edited
RE:Police Helicopter Filming.

That'll make people think twice before having sex in the garden.

This post was edited

That'll make people think twice before having sex in the garden.

That is a stupid response Wicklow, I expect privacy in my garden as I designed it that way.

I don't expect the police to spy on us from a helicopter.

This post was edited

Believing that must make your world very sad.

This post was edited

A law enforcement helicopter flies over our home and adjoining area many times, all the time. It never deters us from being naked out in our backyard. I will not speak to our sexual activities, because it's really no one's business! ;-)

This post was edited

i be more concerned with the many drones that are on the market to the public than with police helicopters

This post was edited

The Medvac flies over my property all the time when I am nude.

Don

This post was edited

We've only had two drones fly over the house. One did have a camera but I never really paid it any attention and it flew over quickly so I think the drone operator was either returning it home or headed for someplace more interesting. The other drone did not have a camera and ended up crash landing in our backyard. We were gone and we had just returned for a getaway. We no sooner stripped down and there was a knock on the door. I grabbed my lightweight robe and answered. It was a woman and her son asking if they could retrieve the drone from our backyard. Apparently it had been there for a few days.

I took them around to the backyard. We found the drone and I asked," does that have a camera on it?" The mom said, "absolutely not! I would not let him have one of those. I hate those ... such an invasion of privacy!" We talked a bit more about our backyard, then they left. There was another we saw, with a camera at the nude beach. That operator got many a "bird" pointed at it as it flew over! :D

This post was edited

I do not care what the law says... if I see a drone fly over my property, it is getting shot out of the sky. Period.

Don

This post was edited