Rock river

Heading up to Rock River today with the hubby. Has anyone else had a chance to go this summer?

This topic was edited
RE:Rock river

Hoping to go at some point in September or October, possibly combined with a trip to Frogmeadow inn. ...How was your trip there?
are you still having pool parties at your place?

This post was edited

Going to try again and head here this coming Sunday. Saturday looks like a wash. Ill try and keep everyone posted

This post was edited

Will be there maybe early afternoon

This post was edited

That was fun , I have never seen so many penises All groups together in my entire life

This post was edited

We tried to go on Friday, but with all the rain, we could not get through the path and the water was rushing too hard to cross the river. We figured we we
Oils zip over to the ledges since that is a little easier to manage. The water was so high all the rock ledges were covered. We were the only ones there so we just hiked to the end of the nudist section trail. We got to the end, found a tree to pee on and turned around to hike back to the car when the sky opened up and we were soaked within seconds. By the time we got back to the car the sun was back out again so we striped naked in the empty parking lot and enjoyed our only nude time of the weekend.

This post was edited

I think the ledges will be my next adventure up there

This post was edited

I think the ledges will be my next adventure up there

This post was edited