Wisconsin Nude beach

I have visted Mazo Beach on the Wisconsin river and found it to be very friendly . It is clothes optional but no open sex, gay or otherwise allowed. Those actions will be delt with by the other nudist there. I am trying to get my wife to go with me.
You can find it on the web. but it is somewhat hard to find and requires a walk to get from parking to beach.

This topic was edited
RE: Wisconsin Nude beach

I have been a couple of times and it really is a great beach. Just watch out for how hot the sand gets in the summer sun!

This post was edited

I was there for the first time in Sept. It was hard for me to find italso. I even knowed aboutit beingon county road Y before you get to Mazomanie. I finally found outthat you takelaws road off of county Y. When you on laws, take the first left and that will be the parking lotfor the beach. After that is a 1.2 milegravel trail to the beach. I highly recommend on bring a bicycle to ride down the trail.

This post was edited

Doesn't anyone know if Mazo beach is open yet or if its still close?

This post was edited
Mazo!

Great beach, haven't been there in a couple years, makes me wish I still lived in Wisconsin. I managed to talk a couple of friends into going a couple times and had a great time. The crowd tended to be a little older than a typical beach in Milwaukee, but still a pretty good diversity of ages (actually more than a handful of college students which is always a good sign) and a good time. Its really too bad we don't have anything like Mazo near the twin cities.

This post was edited