RE:Numerical Progression

(136)
Section 136 (S136) will be used if a police officer believes that you have a mental illness and you need immediate care or control. They will use Section 136 if they believe that it is in your best interests or in the best interests of other people. For example, they might be worried about you because of your behaviour.

The police officer doesnt need medical evidence to keep you in a public place or take you to a place of safety. But they must check with a health professional, if they are able to, before S136 is used

This post was edited

(137)

FANZINE137 is an independent art, image and fashion publication which can feature everyone from Julio Iglesias to Grace Coddington.
Fanzine137 style mixes top-tier, blue chip personal artwork from contemporary artists with young talent on the verge of being discovered, alongside legendary artists rarely featured in todays magazines

This post was edited

The 138th Fighter Wing is a unit of the Oklahoma Air National Guard, stationed at the Tulsa Air National Guard Base at Tulsa International Airport in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The wing currently flies the Block 42 version of the F-16C and F-16D Fighting Falcon.

This post was edited

(139)

The 139 Club was established in 1975 by a group of concerned citizens who set up a drop-in centre and refuge for the homeless. This was first housed at 139 Charlotte Street, hence the name 139 Club.
The premises in Charlotte Street were sold in 1977. Six months later a new home was found at Bowen Street Spring Hill. The organisation originally operated under the umbrella of Queensland Council of Social Services, with a shoestring budget and strong commitment and support from a group of individuals and particularly, from St Vincent de Paul Society.
In 1983, 139 Club became an independent incorporated association receiving government funding. Over the years, the 139 Club has grown in size and stature. In 1987, during the International Year of the Homeless, the 139 Club received a Commonwealth Government grant to build a new centre at 505 Brunswick Street Fortitude Valley, which was opened in January 1988.
Today the 139 Club provides a range of services for its visitors, including support to find short, medium and long-term accommodation, as well as wraparound services to meet immediate needs, such as meals, showers and day beds.

This post was edited

Carlsen Games' debut video game '140', is a music-based 2D platformer game, released in 2013 on Steam, and in 2016 for consoles, published by Double Fine. Carlsen Games is a small independent developer focused on making games with uncompromising game design, striking graphics, and atmospheric soundtracks.

This post was edited

(140)

The 140th Wing (140 WG) is a unit of the Colorado Air National Guard, stationed at Buckley Air Force Base, Aurora, Colorado. If activated to federal service, the Wing is gained by the United States Air Force Air Combat Command.

The 140th Wing flies F-16C/D/ Falcons and C-21 Learjet. It also carries out 137th Space Warning Squadron (Air Force Space Command) and Civil Engineering (Pacific Air Forces) missions. It has over 1200 personnel.

The 120th Fighter Squadron assigned to the Wings 140th Operations Group, is a descendant organization of the World War I 120th Aero Squadron, established on 28 August 1917. It was reformed on 27 June 1923, as the 120th Observation Squadron, one of the 29 original National Guard Observation Squadrons of the United States Army National Guard formed before World War II.

This post was edited

(141)
Sonnet 141
By William Shakespeare
In faith, I do not love thee with mine eyes,
For they in thee a thousand errors note;
But tis my heart that loves what they despise,
Who, in despite of view, is pleased to dote;
Nor are mine ears with thy tongues tune delighted,
Nor tender feeling, to base touches prone,
Nor taste, nor smell, desire to be invited
To any sensual feast with thee alone:
But my five wits nor my five senses can
Dissuade one foolish heart from serving thee,
Who leaves unswayed the likeness of a man,
Thy proud hearts slave and vassal wretch to be.
Only my plague thus far I count my gain,
That she that makes me sin awards me pain.

This post was edited

(143)

Means "I Love You."
One letter in I,
Four letters in Love,
and three letters in You.

Musiq made a song about it.
See sometimes words may get in the way
Of things that you really really mean to say
So I wanna out this time to make sure that how I really feel
Gets through to you
Cause listen
There arent many more ways and words that I can say
So I choose to tell you how I feel in a numerical way
Got so tired of trying to find the most complicated way
To say it to you so I simplified and broke it down
To 143 and that means I love you

This post was edited

144 is equal to a dozen dozen, or one gross. 144 is also a perfect square, since it's equal to 12 squared.

This post was edited

(145)

145th Street is a major crosstown street in the Harlem neighborhood, in the New York City borough of Manhattan. It is one of the 15 crosstown streets mapped out in the Commissioner's Plan of 1811 that established the numbered street grid in Manhattan. It forms the southern border of the Sugar Hill neighborhood within Harlem.

This post was edited