Ponderosa vs. Four Seasons?

For those folks in Southern Ontario, I was wondering if anybody could share their experiences with either of these two resorts. I have visited Ponderosa but only briefly so did not get a real feel for it. It has a nice pool but that seems to be it. Bare Oaks is my preferred location but it is too far for me. Any feedback would be appreciated.

This topic was edited
RE: Ponderosa vs. Four Seasons?

I've been to all 3 and I prefer Four Seasons. Very relaxed atmosphere and very friendly staff.

This post was edited

Haven't been to ponderosa. But I can tell you that The Four Seasons is a great place to go. Very relaxing in the daytime, lay in the sun sit in the hot tub.Fun in the evening with bands and contests. All aroundgood people, good times.

This post was edited
RE: Four Seasons versus Ponderosa

Thanks for the feedbak, everyone!
I haven't heard anything about Four Seasons changing to textile.

This post was edited

4 Seasons website has recently been updated and it still says clothing optional

This post was edited

I went to 4 seasons 1 time about 5 years ago and enjoyed my visit. I have been to the Ponderosa a few times both during summer and off season. I guess what i prefer the Ponderoas over 4 seasons is the wet area and the dining social area are in 2 different parts of the building. 4 seasons the indoor pool is in the same room as the bar and food area.

This post was edited

4 Seasons website has recently been updated and it still says clothing optional
From the Four Seasons website as of 9 Sep 2010

Within the last year, the resort has changed ownership and with that change brought new direction and enthusiasm. Within the last year, we have spent considerable sums on the renovation of the clubhouse alone. Add to that the new focus on returning the resort intotheplace to enjoy a clothing-optional experience.

This post was edited

I've been to 4 Seaons a couple of weeks ago. There are new owners and a few visible upgrades The indoor bar has a new look. You no longer have to buy "beer tickets". The bar is now cash.
The owner came and tested the hot tub water midway through the day which is a good sign.
My wife and I had a most enjoyable day.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Can you tell me what goes on during the off seasons at Four Seasons or the ponderosa.

This post was edited

Can you tell me what goes on during the off seasons at Four Seasons or the ponderosa.
TheFour Seasonswebsiteis herehttps://www.thefourseasons.com/The Ponderosa website is here https://ponderosaresort.ca/
I suggest that you check them out to get your answers. Other Canadian nudist locations can be found listed by province herehttps://www.truenudists.com/group/2245/

This post was edited