RE:Any Florida nude runners?

there are no sanctioned nude areas in the Forest. But there are a lot of secluded areas, and if you're there early enough, you can get away with it.

I have had two rangers drive up when I was camping just off one of the forest roads. I had left a sign saying "Nudist in the area" out near the road so no one would be surprised encountering me in my campsite. The two rangers stood near the sign and talked loudly to each other about it "taking all types", but they did not come over to my campsite and tell me to get dressed.

With different Rangers, mileage may vary. Probably wouldn't be as tolerant if you are near one of the established recreation areas.

I was in a campsite one time that was just big enough for another vehicle besides mine. After I had set up camp, put out my sign, and relaxed in a lawn chair with a book, a lady's voice from behind me said "Excuse me, can I bring my RV in here?" I said that it was alright by me, but I was naked and planning to spend the weekend that way. She said she didn't mind and went back to the road and drove her RV in. She actually asked me if I would park it for her, since she was bad at backing the RV. I grabbed my towel to put on her seat and parked for her. After she got her chair and a book out for herself, she told me she was glad I didn't mind her being there. Several single men in a campground nearby wouldn't stop hitting on her, and she just wanted to relax in the woods. She was not a nudist, but she had known nudists before who were very respectful, and she assumed as a nudist that I would be respectful too. She actually decided to try my site AFTER seeing my nudist sign.

This post was edited

My last two runs were both near high tide, which makes it a bit challenging with sometimes very soft sand and often splashing through waves, but that's just part of the adventure and since I've been running barefoot there, not a bad experience at all.

This post was edited

I tried that, but it was just too much for me. Also, I was working for certain distance and speed, not just the workout. I certainly felt the workout when I ran through soft sand! And I've gotten some looks when I run nude, no shoes, but a heart-rate strap on my chest!

This post was edited