Living in a Houseld of Non-Nudists

I am the only nudist in my household and it is difficult to find time to get naked or even to get away to get naked. I guess I am pretty sly and sneaky considering I have never been caught. Any of you have the same issue?

This topic was edited
RE:Living in a Houseld of Non-Nudists

My wife is also a nudist though she rarely is nude around the house. So she accepts my being nude all day. My issue is our son who moved back home. Though he knows of our nude lifestyle its just more comfortable for all that we are clothed when he is home and not at work. Weekends are usually pretty good day and night for me since he usually camps on weekends.

This post was edited

I am the only nudist in my household. My wife was at one time but seh became refellowshipped with the JWs. They would not tolerate her being naked even at home right now. We have her youngest son (36) living with us. He is a non-nudist. I don't care. I pay the bills, etc., so I am naked 24/7 unless I go out my front door or it is too cold to be naked.

This post was edited

It wasnt an easy decision for our son to move back home. Because of a breakup, he was hit hard financially. I wasn't having him live in a box on the streets. He has a great job which pays well plus our property and buildings are the perfect setting for his own business he does at night. Our plans are to sell him this home and us move full time into our florida home. Him now living here is a benefit. He can hold the fort in winter while we are gone south. He helps in maintaining all the property here and has been great support through my wife and my illnesses. So I guess the trade off is fine.

This post was edited

I am completely new to the nudist lifestyle, so it will all be a stretch. I think my wife would follow suit, but our 24 year old son lives with us so my home nudism happens when he is at work. My wife travels, so is gone a lot and is helping with her sick father and parents move, so hasn't been around since my nude revelation. We have discussed it, but she is not sure about it all.

This post was edited

My wife is not into nudity, but is OK if I am nude when only she and I are home. Our adult son lives with us for financial reasons. Until this summer I was not nude when he was home. This year, I decided that I would sun and swim nude at home and wear a only a towel in the house before and after even if he was home, as long as his girlfriend or his son from a prior relationship were not here also. Although my wife would not have approved in the past, she is OK with it now and said that it might encourage him to find a place he can afford.

This post was edited