RE:The New Jeep Pick Up 2019

We garage our cars when we can. I currently have my classic car in the garage but would like to sell it so my new jeep can go into the garage.

We're throwing around some ideas of turning in my wife's jeep trailhawk for a Wrangler. At least i can garage it for a while.

This post was edited

We may have to visit the local dealership if they have one to look at and drive!

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I called the local Jeep dealership after I read the above post and asked if they had a Gladiator on the lot to look at and test drive. They won't get one til around the 20th of the month. I'll have to wait before getting to see one up close and personal! :D

This post was edited

Saw the new pickup the other day when I went in for service. Really didn't do anything for me. Approx. $58,00.00
I felt he bed was too short, I doubt I could fit bicycles in there to transport them. I could not lay flat in the back to sleep.
It does look longer and wonder how it would perform on trails.

This post was edited

Haven't been back to see if one came into our local dealership. We're actually really lovin' our new 4dr Wrangler JL. I've got a couple years before I decide to trade the Wrangler in if I really want the truck but still waiting for any and all pros and cons to surface before considering buying or leasing one. Right now, it's awesome driving a new car and love my new Wrangler Unlimited Sport. But, one of the cons currently with the new Jeep Truck is the price! $60 K is steep!

I've seen comparison videos on the Gladiator and similar trucks. No one's done a side by side Rubicon with a Gladiator to see if the truck compares well to the Rubicon. I'd like to see that and see what limitations the truck has. We do a bit of off roading but not a lot of rock crawling. I can see where the longer vehicle might be pretty tight or impassable on some trails.

This post was edited

Since my last post, I cruised by our Jeep dealership and a Jeep Gladiator was parked out front. I stopped in to take a look and I was able to test drive it. Drove just like my JL and felt the same in the interior. I still like the idea of a truck and with all the video comparisons on YouTube, I think I might be leaning toward a Gladiator next year IF my wife wants to take over my Wrangler. Still gotta take my wife back for the test drive and sell her on it and taking over my Wrangler! :DDD

This post was edited