Off Road Nudists

Joined a Jeep group

We recently joined a local Jeep group/club. We're still feeling out the vibe to ensure we're a good fit. They have monthly trail rides, lots of functions and events and seem active in the community. I've had our International Naturist...

Latest Post
by  
Jeep Naked AZ

Any one interested in starting from Sycamore. Several trails in the area and also naked hikes etc.

Upgrades planned for my 2018 JL

I was thinking seriously about the Jeep Gladiator Truck. My wife was thinking of taking over my JL but has decided to get a Jeep Compass instead. I will now be keeping my JL and begin making some lifting upgrades, roof rack, front and rear steel...

Travels around OZ starting July 2021

Travels around OZ starting July 2021 Lets get this party started- OUTBACK ADVENTURE. Start date is first week of JULY. Visiting Tibooburra, Cameron Corner, Innamincka, Strzelecki Track, Flinders Ranges and beyond if time permits you! 2,3,and 4 week...

Latest Post
by  
Ready for a road trip soon - Australia

Howdy all, Cooler weather is here and here in Cairns it is perfect. I hope to government is going to open the doors for more travel and think we should talk about a road trip. Anyone up for some 4x4 in Queensland?

Perspective Members ... Read this first!

Prospective members being denied ... This thread is intended for those members wishing to join this group but are being denied, by me, for various reasons. The rules state clearly that BLANK, PRIVATE or MINIMALLY filled out profiles will not be...

Jeep'n and Cachi'n Naked

Hope this is OK with the group and it loads with no problem. Often when we are out Jeep'n we are naked and also geocache. There is nothing better than a day out in nature doing two of our favorite things. This video show her excited she found...

Enemy Territory - Nissan Patrol Y62

Any Patrol owners on this site, the Y62 model with the 5.6 litre V8? If so I wondered how you are finding yours with the US spec's/ Seems like most of the talk here is about Jeep's and some Fords. Cheers, SBN

Road trip 2019

We are a couple of months into our RV trip with our Rubi in tow. We have found a few nice back roads to explore and of course many times we are au natural. Our Jeep came in handy in the UP of Michigan, ND and we are now in MT and having a great time...