RE:Togs required at Apollos (Mi Ppl) from 1/9

I went on Wednesday last week (30th August) and saw signs up outside the front door and the entrance to the male changeroom. There's also now a notice on the Mi Ppl website advising people of the new policy. It only applies to the male area.

This post was edited

How unfortunate, but thanks for confirming the sad situation.

This post was edited

Signs now say you will be kicked out and Police will be called if you ignore the rules. Well done "nudists"

This post was edited

If females are still allowed to be nude in their section then isn't this rule and Police enforcement threat directed at us males is discriminatory? Having been from childhood in shared mixed gender nudist situations and because it is human nature I am sure a female client here at Apollos / Mi Ppl also compares herself with the other naked bodies and some will even look at another with sexual intent as we males do.

Is the 'togs required to be worn by all men' ruling made by the owner wanting to close down this business down or drive all male clients away so that Apollos / Mia Ppl can become a female and possibly Lesbian only space?

This post was edited

Curious message (SMS) today from Apollo

Saying Apollo is back

That sounded good until they also mentioned that swimsuit regulation s apply in the spa

So I thanked them
Told them there had been much discussion regarding the fact that it was no longer an authentic Korean Spa and would not be returning

This post was edited

I can't see any notification on the Mi Ppl web site that the male area is no longer nude.

This is very confusing. I don't want to make the trip in there only to find out I have to wear togs. I couldn't think of anything worse. I mean... it's a bathhouse right?!?!

This post was edited

Just went to their website and the arrival pop-up says it all.

This post was edited

i,ll be in Brisbane from this friday 20th as i was going to go there but i,ll have to give the place a miss..!!

This post was edited

Finally got my act together and tried Aquarius this weekend. Kicking myself for not going sooner. It's much better than Apollos if a little more expensive.

Baths are bigger and much cleaner. Sauna is much more spacious. Showers have soap AND shampoo AND conditioner.

This post was edited

Is that in the CBD itself?

This post was edited