RE:Guys with Prince Albert

started with 10ga now I have 2ga pa

This post was edited

6 ga in the moment. I want to have 4.

This post was edited

I have an 8 gauge and thats what he started me at 3 1/2 years ago. I should upgrade to a 6 or a 4 but been concentrating on my tattoos more. One day Ill go bigger

This post was edited

Currently have a 2 g. Could probably fit a zero g. Love the feel of the extra weight!

This post was edited

Totally agree with the hygiene/cleaning of it when you first get it. I found drinking lots of water was the best way to keep it clean, as the more you urinate, the more it healed quickly. Definitely no alcohol or fruit juices for the first few weeks

No need to lay off the alcohol. Just bathe it in salty water (AKA saline solution) each day.

This post was edited

Got pierced with an 8ga this spring and quickly moved up to a 2. I just went to a 0 ga and will stay there. Sometimes I will put two small ones in, as the girlfriend likes it.

This post was edited

I went for a nude audition yesterday. When they saw my 8mm (0 gauge) PA they said WOW!

This post was edited

I also once thought the idea of piercing my penis to be abhorrent. But over time the idea began to appeal to me and I found myself seeking pictures of penises with a PA as well as reading about the procedure. Then a few years later I met a man who had a PA while my wife and I were visiting a nude resort in West Virginia. I admired it, asked a few questions and later remarked to my wife that I had thought about getting a PA. That was all it took. A few weeks later she drove me to a tattoo and piercing salon to have it done.

That was about 3 yrs ago and I have never regretted it. I started at a 12 ga and over time have slowly upsized. I've been at a 2 ga for about 6 months and enjoy the added sensation of more weight. It makes it more challenging to pee neatly but I typically sit to pee anyway, so in not that big a deal. Not sure if I will go to 0, but if I do, I will go no further.

This post was edited

I also once thought the idea of piercing my penis to be abhorrent. But over time the idea began to appeal to me and I found myself seeking pictures of penises with a PA as well as reading about the procedure. Then a few years later I met a man who had a PA while my wife and I were visiting a nude resort in West Virginia. I admired it, asked a few questions and later remarked to my wife that I had thought about getting a PA. That was all it took. A few weeks later she drove me to a tattoo and piercing salon to have it done.

That was about 3 yrs ago and I have never regretted it. I started at a 12 ga and over time have slowly upsized. I've been at a 2 ga for about 6 months and enjoy the added sensation of more weight. It makes it more challenging to pee neatly but I typically sit to pee anyway, so in not that big a deal. Not sure if I will go to 0, but if I do, I will go no further.

This post was edited

My experience is the same as yours. I thought of getting a PA just about 3 years ago. My friend pointed out all the (supposed) drawbacks. Then he announced that he'd had one himself. So I went and got one, initially 1.2mm (16 gauge). I've gradually worked my way up and now have an 8mm (0 gauge) PA. I may stop there. It is chunky and gets noticed. Incidentally I sit to pee too - then wipe the drips off the PA

This post was edited