Nude locations in the Madison, WI area.

I was wondering if there were any place in the Madison area where you could be nude outdoors. It doesn't have to be an official location, just somewhere secluded or unofficially nude.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude locations in the Madison, WI area.

You are really lucky, one of the two national nudist organizations is located in your state, TNS (The Naturist Society). Contact them about where you can go nude near you. Don't start with anyplace where it might not be legal/safe. You want to have fun not get arrested.

920-426-5009
e-mail at naturist@naturistsociety.com.
office is located at:
Naturist Society LLC
627 Bay Shore Dr Ste. 100
Oshkosh, WI 54901

This post was edited

There is a non-landed Naturist organization in the Madison area called Badger Naturists. They have a web page.
Badger Naturist
Badger Naturists
PO Box 55346
Madison
WI 53705
Tel: 608-798-1954

They were very active in attempting to keep Mazo Beach open however there is no sign in that happing right now. They may hold events.

This post was edited

Valley View is a bit east of you (an official location).

It is such a shame that Mazo has been closed to nude use.

There is rumor of a campground just to the north of Madison that allows nudity.

This post was edited

Try Toadally Natural Gardens. I stopped there last month and really enjoyed it. There are more people on weekends for volleyball.but give it a try.

This post was edited

Toadally is very nice - I visited during the week and it was all males there that day. The owners were very nice. I think it is a matter of visiting once and making yourself known.

This post was edited