- TNS is re-doing their online store. I called-up to order some gifts and they were very nice and took the order over the phone.
- LongIslandNuder responded to a topic "Can you legally give a nudism seminar and be naked"
- I would suggest that you give TNS (The Naturist Society) a call for some guidance. https://www.naturistsociety.com/tns/resources/Contact.html
- LongIslandNudercreated a topic
- Nudity in Vermont? Yes....it's legal in most places (cities and towns make up their own laws)
- Burlington Free Press Link[/ur
Until the current management of the Fire Island National Seashore changed their rules I regularly nuded at Lighthouse Beach and Smith Point Beach. The former being more social and the later for the solitude (and being able to park there if you overslept on a weekend :P) I have also visited San Onofre and Black's Beach in California.rnrnI am a member of the LONG ISLAND TRAVASUNS and go to many of their indoor winter nude swims and their summer boat trips. The landed clubs that I have visited include Swallows (San Diego,CA), Four Seasons (Canada), Berkshire Vista (Hancock, MA), Rock Lodge (NJ) as well as a guest house in Key West. I enjoy spas and have driven to Nude Jersey a few time to go to the Korean Spa for a night of steam rooms, hot tubs, and a painful (but thorough) body scrub.rnrn
Rick - 53
- 5' 7"
- Huntington Twp. (Dix Hills), Suffolk County
- Income Level
- Marketing/Sales Management
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I would mostly like to meet others for joining me for nude activities (clubs, swims, etc). Once I know someone I certainly wouldn't be opposed to a nude night at home with a movie and a pot of coffee or a bottle of wine. If the opportunity came-up to date another nudist I sure wouldn't object to that.
My non-nudist interests include politics, antique/classic cars, reading, and travel. I enjoy long drives especially to the North Fork including stops at Tanger Outlets and Duck Walk Vineyards. I really don't know what else you, the dear reader, might want to know. So, just ask!
Country and rap aka urban contemporary are NOT considered music in my world! My most listened to stations on XM include 33 (first wave), 8 (80's on 8), and some 7 (70's). If I know the lyrics I enjoy the occasional show tune and I certainly like classic rock.
When my parents were alive I would disagree and fight about everything from if it was an incoming or outgoing tide to how to handle personal finances. Somehow, since they are gone they have gotten much smarter. I can't believe how right they both were about so many things. When I think of how hard they had to work to provide for their family they have become my heroes.
We are currently looking for volunteers to help update our listings and events.Message teamtrue2 for details