Nude beach near Puerto Penasco?

Are there any places known as places to hang out nude at Rocky Point? I'm guessing driving either direction from town far enough and you get the beach to yourself. Just wondering if there's a place that people tend to congregate? Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude beach near Puerto Penasco?

Hey...we are wondering the same thing... It's nice that it's driving distance have asked before about this and didn't get any replies. We hope you have better luck!!
Let us know if you find anything out!
Mark and Dan

This post was edited

In Mexico, all beaches are public and it is illegal to go naked in public. Now with that said, I don't think it is enforced much. Mot to mention, as you said, there are lots of areas you Han go and have the beach to yourself for hours or days.

This post was edited

Hey, Thanks very much for the reply!! Sorry we're so late in responding, were out of town for a while. Do you go to Black's Beach? Or are you aware of other places within driving distance?
Thanks again
Mark and Dan

This post was edited

I have only been to Blacks Beach once, a long time ago. I would love to go again sometime. I dont know of many places where people congregate. I usually look for a lesser used hiking trail for nude hiking. When I had a boat, I used to go out to Lake Pleasant and find a quiet cove to drop anchor and be naked for the day. Wish I still had a boat. . Let me know if you find any places within driving distance.
Mike

This post was edited

I have only been to Blacks Beach once, a long time ago. I would love to go again sometime. I dont know of many places where people congregate. I usually look for a lesser used hiking trail for nude hiking. When I had a boat, I used to go out to Lake Pleasant and find a quiet cove to drop anchor and be naked for the day. Wish I still had a boat. . Let me know if you find any places within driving distance.
Mike

This post was edited