RE:Summer time

It's still beautiful in Pennsylvania. This morning I ate breakfast naked on my deck and expect to be outside naked many more days before winter sets in. (my profile pic is of me raking leaves naked in mid-October in northeast PA a few years ago)
I plan on getting together with a few other TN members for a nude hike on Columbus Day weekend, weather permitting. I love it when we have an indian summer and I can be naked well into October :)

This post was edited

It was only 17c today (low 60's) with no sun, but still did some woodwork outdoors nude. Yes a bit on the cool side but these things have to be done.

This post was edited

Here in Yorkshire we're still getting some decent (if unreliable) weather. Unfortunately, it's during the day while I'm stick in the office so I can't make the most of it.

By the time I get home it's already getting dark, and before long it'll be dark when I leave home too. I hate the winter.

At least the dark nights may make for some more naked driving. Just a pity it's so cold when we get home.

This post was edited

Also summer is almost over in Cairo ( Egypt ) but we stuck all seasons indoor because it is not allowed to be in nude in public .

This post was edited

Here in Nebraska also. Other than for get togethers with my non-landed club I will be a home nudists until March when I head to Az, for a couple months.

This post was edited

Got some ''Autumn Bliss'' today both been outdoors nude and harvesting some raspberry of the same name.

This post was edited

27 degs this morning and we had 3 inches of snow last night took stuff out to can this morning it was cold on my bare ass

This post was edited

Not cold john just fresh lol i always put the rubbish out what ever the weather naked and barefoot

Same here

This post was edited

I don't take out garbage but during night i sit on my porch bottomless. Road to public to be completely nude and last night had snow blowing and falling it was cold but so refreshing feeling it fall all on me

This post was edited

San Francisco is a very romantic city at night, fine dinning a great music. Twin Peeks is a wonderful place for the views and good dinning

This post was edited